Chapter Nine

"You just played a team of 4th graders, there's no way you're beating us." Dream smirked, dragging Wilbur to their side of the table. Remi had a surprised look on her face. Did they not just see the way she performed against Alex and Karl? She shook her head and said, "Alright, I'll give you guys first shot." And she tossed the balls over to the two boys. Wilbur took his first shot and nailed it, hitting one of the middle cups. Remi nodded her head in approval, looking over at Dream. He raised his hand to shoot the ball, and missed.

Remi started wheezing along with the other boys who started laughing.

"You talk hot shit for a guy who can't make his first shot." She mocked, bent over laughing. He shook his head and didn't say anything, laughing a little bit.

The game went on for a little longer, with of course, Remi and Nick winning.

"YES!" Remi exclaimed as Nick hit the last cup. She jumped in his arms to hug him and he spun her around.

"I'm not surprised, I know the only thing you're good at is Minecraft." Remi smirked, and Dream started walking towards her.

"What did you say?" He asked, taking slow steps, "You might wanna take that back."

"No. I said what I said." Remi giggled. Dream started running after her and chased her around the house for a little bit. His long legs finally caught up to her and he threw her over his shoulder, and walked back to the living room along with the other boys.

"CLAY! PUT. ME. DOWN." Remi yelled, hitting his back. He laughed and threw her on the couch next to Karl, who looked a little upset. She didn't think much of it, and looked back up at Dream.

"Oh shit dude. She used your real name first time you guys met. Bloody unfortunate." Wilbur said laughing. Dream rolled his eyes and grabbed the vodka, shoving it in Remi's face.

"Since you wanna be a smart ass AND call me by my real name, you have a 5 second chug of vodka." He smirked. Remi was never not up for a challenge, so she flicked the bottle open.

"On your count, Clay." She said. He shook his head and started counting to five.

The liquor burned her throat but she loved the feeling. She wasn't going to take baby sips either. When he said chug, she went to chugging.

5 seconds later, Dream took the bottle and looked in it in shock. Remi wiped her mouth and smiled up at him.

"Problem, Dream?" She asked

He didn't say anything, just pointed to the bottle.

"Dude, she's been a vodka fanatic since freshman year in highschool. She can chug it, but she gets fuckedddd up dude. She's gonna be all over this house in five minutes." Nick said.

They all laughed and started playing on Karl's Xbox, all taking turns playing each other.

10 minutes later, Dream was playing against Nick. Remi was still seated next to Karl. Her head started to get heavy. She laid her head on Karl's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't mind. His face started turning red, but he didn't move one inch. At this point, it was about 2 in the morning and Remi was exhausted. She hadn't drank this much in forever.

     "Hey Rem, you look kinda tired. Do you wanna go upstairs and go to bed?" Karl whispered to her. She nodded her head and he gently got up, holding her hand for support.

     "Hey guys, I'm gonna go get Rem settled into bed, I'll be back down in a few minutes." The rest of the boys nodded in response.

     Karl held Remi's hand while going upstairs, and he led her into his room.

     "Hey, I'm gonna give you a sweatshirt and sweatpants because I don't want you to be uncomfortable while sleeping in jeans and that top. Is that ok?" Karl asked while sitting Remi on the bed. She nodded in response, her head still spinning. He grabbed her a sweatshirt with his Minecraft character on it, along with a pair of grey sweats.

     "Hey, I'll be outside the door, yell when you're changed." He said as he closed the door behind him. Remi got up and wobbled around before catching herself and started changing.

     "Ok I'm done." She yelled to him. Karl came back in the room and Remi fell on his bed, clutching his sheets.

     "Your bed is really comfy." She noted, mumbling into the sheets.

     Karl laughed in response, "You can sleep in here if you want and I can tell Nick to sleep in my room with you, me and Alex can sleep in the guest bedroom?"

     "No I don't want to kick you out of your room, I can make it to the other room." She said, starting to get up.

     Karl smiled and sat Remi back down, sitting down next to her.

     "Hey, I'll tell Alex to go sleep with Nick tonight and I'll stay with you, so you won't feel bad. Is that ok with you?" He asked. Remi was internally dying. She smiled and nodded her head. If she wasn't drunk she would've said no, but only because she would've been to scared, because she was she was feeling bold.

     Karl smiled and kissed her forehead.

     "Get some sleep, I'll be back up here later." She smiled and snuggled into the sheets, which smelled exactly like him.

     Meanwhile, Karl went back downstairs to rejoin the boys.

     "Hey Alex and Nick, Remi fell asleep in my bed and I made sure it was ok with her before I asked her, she felt bad to kick me out of my room so are you guys good with sleeping in the same room?" Karl asked. Both boys responded with sure and the night went on.

     The boys continued to drink until about 3:30am, and then they decided it was time to call it a night. They all headed upstairs and into their own separate rooms. Karl quietly opened the door to his room where Remi lay asleep. He smiled to himself and got changed into sweats and a white t-shirt. He climbed into bed where Remi lay facing away from him. He lifted the blankets to slip under, and Remi mumbled, "Karl?"

     "Yea it's me Rem." He responded, pulling he blanket over them more. In response, Remi moved herself more into Karl's body for warmth, and Karl started blushing. He put his arm around Remi's body and pulled her closer.

     "Goodnight Karl."

     "Goodnight Rem, sweet dreams." He responded, kissing her hair.