Chapter Ten

click

Remi was suddenly awoken by the sound of a camera and a flash. She jolted up to see Alex and Nick standing over her and Karl, whose arm was still wrapped around her body. They started dying laughing, and finally Karl woke up. He didn't sit up though, just mumbled, "Can you guys please get out." into Remi's shoulder.

The boys took the message and left the room, still laughing. Remi was still sitting up, so Karl mumbled again, "Lay back down pleaseee."

     Remi smiled at his morning voice, it was really cute. She didn't really remember how she got into Karl's room, let alone fall asleep in it, but she wasn't complaining. She laid back down, putting her head on his chest and threw a leg over him. He smiled and pulled Remi in closer. They had only known each other for about a day and a half, but it felt like a lifetime. In this moment both Karl and Remi were the happiest they had been in a while, just being in each other's presence.

     About half an hour had passed, and Remi was still laying on Karl's chest. They were both on tik tok, every once in a while showing each other funny ones they came across. Remi looked at the time and realized it was 3pm. She started to get out of Karl's bed only to be pulled right back down.

     "Karl, it's 3 we gotta get up." Remi noted, showing him her phone.

     "I don't careee I was so comfortableeeee." He whined. She smiled and wiggled out of his grasp. She turned around and noticed him pouting. She made a pouty face right back at him and started to put her hair in a messy bun. She opened the door to go downstairs, Karl following behind her, only to be greeted with a, "HEY LOVEBIRDIES HOW YOU GUYS DOING?" From Alex. Remi fell back into Karl, who thank god caught her.

     "Alex, if I wasn't so hung over you'd be dead right now." She noted, giving him a menacing glance. He gave her a wide eye stare before running off screaming downstairs. Remi and Karl followed behind him, obviously not running as both of their heads were in the clouds. They entered the kitchen where all the boys were sitting around the island, Dream giving Remi a glare.

     "Ok, the fuck did I do?" She thought to herself.

     She went and took a seat next to Nick, who hugged her and said good morning. Alex sat across from her, still looking scared.

     "Remi, want coffee?" Karl asked. She nodded her head in reply.

     "Cream and two sugars please." Karl turned back around and started pouring the coffee while the rest of the group made small talk. Remi took Nicks phone and unlocked it, going to his camera roll. He looked over to see what she was doing and laughed. Remi looked at the photo, not angry it was taken, more happy. It was a cute picture of them sleeping, she had to admit.

     "As much as I hate you, I'm sending this to myself." She said, pressing AirDrop.

Nick would like to send you one attachment.

     Remi pressed accept and smiled at the picture

Remi pressed accept and smiled at the picture. She didn't notice Karl sit down next to her and place her coffee on the island. He looked at her phone and a wide grin spread across his face. He took her phone, and went to contacts. She watched his every move, seeing what he was doing.

He put his contact name as "Karl <3"

She smiled at this and watched him send the picture to himself.

"So boys, how was everyone's night?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

"Mine was fine, thank you Remi" Will replied. He was wearing his glasses this morning, and they suited him well.

"It was fucking great, but I'm in no condition to drive home today. I've never had a hang over this bad before." Nick said, rubbing his head. Remi nodded and agreed with him.

"You guys can spend another night here if you want, it's not big deal. I can take one of you back to your apartment to grab clothes and shit." Karl replied quickly.

"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude on you." Remi replied.

"Yea he's sure, take Rem back I'll stay here." Nick said, and Remi knew he just wanted to spend more time with the guys, which she understood. She nodded her head and looked at Karl, who got up to grab his keys.

"Ok guys, we'll be back in like 40 minutes, please don't ruin my house." Karl pleaded, and earned a laugh from all the guys. They headed out of the kitchen and towards the door. Before they exited the house, Karl grabbed Remi's arm and placed a kiss on her forehead. Her face grew red and she said, "Cmon Karl, I need clothes. I stink."

Karl gave her a laugh and opened the door for her, shutting it behind them.

AN

Hey guys, shorter chapter, but hope you enjoyed nonetheless. Next chapter is gonna be spicy and longer, so stay tuned!! And thank you for over 500 reads!