Chapter Four

*BANG BANG BANG*

Remi jolted awake from the noise of her front door being knocked on. Well, not knocked, more like someone was literally slamming their head against it. She unplugged her phone and looked at the time.

"2 P. M.?" She thought to herself. "Jesus this is the latest I've slept in forever."

She got out of bed, not caring her hair was a mess and all she was wearing was an oversized shirt that hung to her knees. She exited her room walking over to the front door.

The person at the door knocked again impatiently, and Remi replied with a "HOLD ON I'M COMING"

Remi unlocked her front door to reveal a smiling boy with two suitcases. But this wasn't any boy.

"NICK?" Remi stepped back in disbelief.

"Do you talk to everyone that knocks on your door like that mamas?" Nick replied, his smile getting wider.

"Shut the fuck up" Remi mumbled as she hugged her best friend, her face stuffed into his chest. She let go and looked up at him, asking "What are you doing here? You said you'd visit in a couple weeks!"

"I wanted to surprise you, I haven't seen you in a couple years, moving out here and all that. So, surprise!" Nick said

"This is the best surprise I've ever gotten, come in PLEASE." Remi said, stepping away from her door to make room for him.

Nick walked into Remis apartment, looking around.

"Jesus, when you said you needed help shopping for things, I thought you would've had more than a cardboard box in here." Nick said.

"Dude, I literally moved in two weeks ago. Cut me some slack." Remi replied, punching Nick in the shoulder.

She led Nick into her bedroom to put his bags away, and they sat on her bed.

"Ok so I plan on staying for about two weeks if that's ok with you? I have a buddy here so I won't be bugging you everynight, but I also want to stay here as much as I can." Nick said flopping his body down on Remi's bed.

"Dude, your welcome to stay whenever and however long you need. You know you're always welcome." Remi replied, sliding down next to Nick. Nick and Remi used to have a lot of sleepover when they were younger. She was used to sleeping on the same bed as him with nothing happening between them, so she knew he would assume they'd be sleeping on the same room.

Nick was one of those friends that if anything happened under any circumstance, it wouldn't be awkward. He was the person Remi trusted most in life, and they both made an agreement a few years back that they'd be best friends forever, and nothing more.

"Thanks Rem, what are your plans for today?" Nick asked, playing with Remis hair.

"Nothing actually, I'm off work today and tomorrow so I was just gonna chill and probably stream later." She replied

"Ok perfect, get dressed, we're going shopping for this fucking sad apartment. Nicks here to help" He said smiling, getting up off of Remi's bed.

She groaned and flipped over on her bed, stuffing her face in a pillow. Nick proceeded to grab the other pillow and smack Remi with it, but that didn't work. He threw the pillow off to the side and grabbed both of Remi's legs, throwing her off of the bed.

Remi hit the ground with a thud, and immediately sat up and glared at Nick.

"Listen mamas, that glare may have scared me years ago, but I couldn't give a flying fuck about it anymore. Go get the fucked dressed, I'm giving you 10 minutes tops" Nick said, rolling his eyes and exiting the room, shutting the door behind him.

"I hate you!" Remi yelled to Nick.

"Yea yea I know, heard it a million times before, Rem!" Nick shouted back.

Remi smiled before getting ready for the day, throwing on a black hoodie with a white shirt over it, black ripped jeans and a belt, attaching her chains to the belt. She threw her other chains around her neck and proceeded to put in her earrings which took a while, considering she had 7 holes in each ear. She didn't take her stomach piercing out so she didn't have to worry about that. Remi put her blonde hair into a loose bun because it was dirty and pulled the baby hair out from it.

She looked in the mirror and decided to put on a light makeup, concealer, mascara, eyeliner and bronzer. She grabbed her wallet, phone, charger, and her chapstick and exited her room to find Nick.

"9 minutes, that's gotta be a record time for you right?" Nick asked, smiling as he showed Remi the timer he was keeping.

"Nick, stop bullying me before I literally force you to go home." Remi replied, shoving Nick.

"Whatever, get in the car we're leaving now. We're gonna stop and get food now because I know you haven't eaten yet." Nick said

"Ok perfect, thank god. I hope you know you're paying" Remi said, smiling up at the boy.

"Yea yea I know, go outside" Nick replied, closing the door behind Remi. The two got in Nicks car and headed off to get food, before a long day filled with many stores, and many girls Nick tried flirting with, but failed miserably.

AN

Hey guys! chapter four afffff. hope y'all enjoyed, remember to comment and vote!!