Chapter Eight

Nick continued to smile at his statement, and it really pissed Remi off. She couldn't believe that he would mention that. She looked across from her and saw Karl turning red, which made her start to blush.

     "Ohhhh it's a good one, Karl can I tell them?" Alex asked.

     "Alex, please do me a favor and just shut the honk up." Karl replied, shaking his head.

     "Well you have to tell us then Karl, and then we gotta hear Remi's side." Dream said, leaning his shoulder into Remi's.

     "Oh my god fine, it's really nothing." Karl said, looking at Remi.

     "And if he leaves anything out I'll be the one to say something." Alex said, wheezing.

     Karl shook his head and started talking.

     "Ok so pretty much I needed candles for the house right? So I went to Bath and Body Works to get some but I didn't know what to get. So I saw her on the floor and asked her, and she helped me pick some good ones out," He said, gesturing to the table, where one of the candles sat lit. "After she got the candles, she walked me to the register. And that's it." Karl said, sighing after.

     "Ohhhh man Karlos, you forgot to mention the part where you told me she was cute and you were scared to ask her name. Oh, and how you were gonna bring me there when she worked next so I could see her so you could prove she was real." Alex said, and everybody in the room started wheezing. Karl looked down and put his head in his hands. Remi sat there with a tiny smile 

     "He thinks I'm cute too? Really?"

     "Ok Remi has no choice in this, I'm telling her side of the story," Nick said, smiling at her. Her shook her head and waved her hand, giving her the gesture to go ahead.

     "Ok, so me and Remi planned to facetime after her work shift since we haven't talked in a while. Once she got home she called me, and told me about the 'cute guy with every feature she adores'. It was the funniest thing ever she kept blabbing about him. Now that I know it's Karl it makes it ten times funnier." Now it was Remi's turn to turn red. She looked over at Karl and he was still a shade of pink, staring right back at Remi.

Remi glanced over at Nick and he realized she looked kind of upset.

"Ok guys, now that we got that out of our system, I say we drink." Nick said, looking around the room. The rest of the guys agreed, so Nick and Dream went to the kitchen to get what Remi assumed was alcohol.

"Nick, you're 19 you know that right?" Remi yelled to the kitchen. He walked back out with handles of vodka in his hand, while Dream carried a case of Mikes Hard.

"Yea and so are you, yet we both know I'm more responsible." He smirked at her, and she rolled her eyes in response.

"I don't want to drive home though, and we both know you won't be able to drive home because you're a lightweight." Remi said, standing up and walking towards him.

"What the fuck no I'm not." He said, looking offended.

"Nick buddy, yea you are. It's a known fact across the room." Wilbur said.

     The guys and Remi laughed at that fact, and everyone started grabbing stuff to drink.

     "Hey Remi, if you guys need, you and Nick can sleepover and go home in the morning? The other guys are sleeping over too obviously since they're staying with me, so two more wouldn't hurt." Karl said, smiling.

     "Oh my god if we could that would be great, but I don't wanna take up a lot of room." she replied.

     "Oh trust me it won't be a bother." Karl said.

     "Thank you, it means a lot." Remi said, and her and Karl walked to talk to the rest of the guys.

     "Hey you guys wanna play pong?" Alex asked, holding up some cups we must have found in Karl's kitchen.

     "Oh my god yes!" Remi exclaimed, and Nick shook his head.

     "Remi has literally never lost a game in her life. It's ridiculous." Nick said. Remi smiled and nodded her head. She was a party child, you'd have to admit. She's been going to parties since she was in 8th grade. Her parents didn't care much what she did, even bought her stuff whenever she wanted.

The teams were Nick and Remi against Alex and Karl, with Dream and Wilbur taking winner. George didn't want to play because he said he was terrible at it.

     5 minutes later, Remi and Nicks side had 6 cups left and Alex and Karl's side had 2. It was Remi's turn to throw, and her and Nick set this up perfectly. The front cup was an island, and Remi was ready to win it all.

     Remi smiled up at Karl and Alex.

     "No way she's gonna call it." Alex said.

     "Island." Remi called and she threw the ball up in the air, and into the island cup. That took away both cups and gave Remi and Nick the win. Remi threw her arms in the air out of excitement and hugged Nick, who gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her and Nick were always comfortable with this stuff. She released from Nick and gave Alex a high five for efforts. She looked over at Karl and he looked confused.

     "Wait, um, are you guys-," Karl said, pointing to Nick and Remi. She cut him off before he finished, her face turning red.

     "No oh my god, he's my best friend. We've always been close like this."

     Karl sighed in relief and nodded his head, smiling at her. He walked over to Remi and gave her a hug, kissing the opposite cheek from Nick.

     Remi's face turned tomato red and assumed Karl was a lightweight. There was no way he went from being scared to ask her name to kissing her on the cheek the first day they officially met.

     Karl let go from the hug and gave Remi a smile, which she returned.

     She looked around the room and saw the boys smiling at them. Everyone except Dream, who looked upset. Remi pushed that thought aside.

     "Well boys, who's ready to take on the champs?"

AN

Sorry for the delay in updates, school started back up and i've been doing work. Promise there will be another update tomorrow!