Chapter Seven

"Rem, Rem wake up. REMI" Nick yelled, shaking Remi, trying to wake her up.

     "Jesus Nick, what is it, like 9am?" She asked, turning over and rubbing her eyes.

     "Um, if 9am is the new 5pm then yes." he replied, throwing the blanket off of her. She shot up, eyes wide open.

     "5? It's 5? What the fuck? How did we sleep that long?" She asked, staring at Nick.

     He shrugged and looked at his phone, looking as if he was reading something off of it.

     "Hey Rem, the guys want to hang again but they want you to come along, since they know I'm staying with you. They wanna meet you!" Nick said, smiling excitedly.

     "Ugh, you know I hate meeting new people" she said.

     "I know I know, but these guys are cool. They're my other best friends. They'll love you I promise. Please come with me." Nick begged, giving Remi the puppy dog eyes.

      "Jesus, do I have enough time to shower and actually get ready? I'm not going looking like this." She said, gesturing down to herself.

      "Yea of course, we'll leave around 6:30, so you got like an hour and twenty minutes, that enough for you?"

     "Yea that's good." She replied, getting out of bed and heading toward her closet. She rummaged through it and pulled out black ripped jeans, a white cropped shirt and a flannel. She decided to wear her chain on her jeans for design, so she grabbed that too. She headed toward her bathroom and turned the shower on, waiting a few moments to get it.

     30 minutes later, she hopped out of the shower. She put her hair in a towel and dried off her body, putting on her outfit. Before she dried her hair, she started putting her makeup on. she put on the base of her face along with highlighter, eyeshadow, lipgloss and eyeliner.

     She then proceeded to dry her hair, not doing anything special with it. She looked down at her clock that read 6:20pm. Perfect timing.

     Remi exited the bathroom and saw Nick sitting on her bed still, but changed into a different outfit.

     "You about ready?" He asked, grabbing his keys.

     "Yea lemme grab my wallet and charger and we can go" She replied, doing as she said.

     The two walked out to Nicks car and got in. As always, Remi took aux. The ride only took about 15 minutes, and she was confused on who his friend was that lived so close to her.

     After they pulled into the driveway, Nick got out and went to go open Remi's door as he always does. She still wonders how he gets over there so fast, literally every time.

     They started walking up the driveway, and before they reached the door it flung open, revealing a tall blonde, grinning widely.

     "Nickypooooo you're backkkkk" The blonde sang, wrapping Nick in a hug. As soon as they released, after what seemed like an eternity, Nick turned around and faced Remi.

     "Clay, this is Remi. I don't know if you heard of her but she's the friend I'm staying with on this trip." Nick said.

    "Oh yea, I've heard of her." Dream said, smirking down at me.

     "Uh, this is awkward," She turned to Nick, "Now that I've seen his actual face, do I have  to like, snap my own neck or something or does he do that for me?" She asked, pointing over to Dream.

     Nick started laughing along with Dream who was wheezing, bending over trying to breathe.

     "What? It was a genuine question." She said, smiling up at the two.

     "Oh my God, Rem. Come on in, come meet the other guys." Dream said, stepping away from the door. Nick led the way and Remi followed, followed by Dream.

     Nick led them into a living room area, with 3 other guys sitting there.

     "Ok, so from left to right is Quackity, or Alex. Next to him is Wilbur Soot, or William Gold," Dream said laughing, "but just call him Wilbur, everyone does. And at the other end of Georgenotfound, Gogy, or just George."

     They all said their 'hi's' and 'heys' and Remi said hi to all of them.

     "And this," Nick said, stepping behind Remi, "Is my best friend since high school that I'm staying with. Her names Remi."

     "Aye man I think I've seen this chicka on Twitch before, you a streamer?" The guy named Alex asked.

     "Yea, actually I am." Remi said, smiling. She was surprised he knew who she was.

     "So whose house is this?" Remi asked, taking a seat next to Nick on the couch.

     "Oh right, it's our other friends house, Karl, but he went out to the grocery store to get some stuff for tonight. He should be back soon though" Dream said. Remi nodded and engaged in conversation with the boys. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. The boys were all hilarious and had the same sense of humor, which she loved.

     A little while later, she heard the front door open. Everyone stopped talking and headed to the door to greet this Karl guy. All the guys were blocking the door, so Remi couldn't see what the guy even looked like.

     As soon as the boys cleared the door, Remi let out a loud gasp. The boys looked at her confusingly, along with Karl.

     Once he looked her in the eyes, he opened his mouth in shock and dropped his bag.

     "C-Candle Girl?" He asked, still in shock. She slightly nodded. There was no way this was happening.

     "MI PERDONAS KARLOS? YOU SAID THIS IS THE CANDLE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT? THE ONE YOU WERE SCARED TO ASK HER NAME?" Alex yelled, cackling the whole time. The boys joined him in laughing, Karl's face turning red. Remi giggled to brush it off, but on the inside she was burning up.

     Oh my god, he's talked about me. We've only met once but he's talked about me. Well then again, I told Nick about him. OH SHIT! Nicks gonna know this is who I was talking about and tell him

     Remi's thought we're racing through her head at the speed of light, and she didn't even realize the boys came and sat down, Nick to her left and Dream to her right. Karl was straight across from her.

     "Well Karl and Rem, you guys got some talking to do, because it seems like Karl wasn't the only one talking about the other." Nick said, nudging Remi.

     Fuck you, Nick. Fuck. You.