Take it easy...

He put the stray strand of hair behind her ear which was disturbing him from admiring the beauty of the woman lying in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead, and she snuggled closer to him in response. He tightened his grip as a smile formed on her face.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty." He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"5 minutes" She said.

"I'll be late" He tried to get up and she just tightened her hug not allowing him to move.

"What about the fish?" He whispered in her ear and she woke up fully alert. She got out of bed when she felt his arm pull her and she was back in the bed lying on top of him.

"Seriously fish is more important than me??" He pretended to be hurt.

"Unfortunately, it is!! I've a very strict business partner, who made it clear that I've to ensure that I only serve the best of the produce and not cut any corners. I've to be on time to pick the best." Her fingers traced his jawline.

"Do you think he'd approve of the chef's boyfriend dropping by for dinner every night?" His lips caught her earlobe and left a trail of kisses till her neck.

"I don't think he'd appreciate any distractions during working hours, but he might consider it under special circumstances." She smirked.

"Special circumstances??" He looked at her in doubt.

"Given the chef would be lost and distracted without seeing the dimples of her boyfriend. He might allow it to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant." She winked at him and left to get ready as he got distracted.

He dropped her at the market and went home to get ready for his meeting. His day was packed with meetings and he barely had time to eat. Late evening, Engin and Demir dropped by his cabin to discuss a few things and heard his stomach growling.

"Let me order something." He tried to pick up the phone.

"It's been a long time. Let's go for dinner." Demir suggested.

"Good idea. I know just the place which might satisfy Ferit's hunger." Engin winked while he glared at them.

Manami welcomed them in and seated them in the garden away from the crowd.

"I'll let Nazli know that you're here." Manami smiled at them.

"No, we'd like to surprise her" Demir stopped her.

"Fine" Manami walked away smiling.

"Let's go" They pushed him towards the kitchen and pulled his mobile as he tried to alert her.

To his misfortune, she spotted him first as he walked towards her and ran to him. She hugged him and pulled his cheeks

"You're late... I told you I'll be distracted till...." He put his hand across her mouth to stop her from saying something that would embarrass them both. She enquired with her eyes as to what was wrong, and he pointed behind the wall. She could see shadows of two people hiding.

"Till I tell you the truth. Fatos was here earlier" She winked at him.

"Oh yeah... Did she tell you why she wants to come back home?" He decided to prank Engin.

"What? Fatos wants to go back home?" Engin came out of hiding followed by Demir.

"Yes, to pick some of her stuff. She left behind some of her shoe collection." Nazli smiled as Engin gave her an embarrassing smile.

"Why don't we go and talk outside instead of crowding my kitchen?" She hugged her brother and guided them out.

She personally took their order and prepared it. She sat down next to him once they finished their dinner and ordered some coffee.