Head over heels...

It feels like she has been living a dream for the past few days. Acknowledging her feelings for him, knowing they were mutual, opening of the restaurant and finally confessing her love openly.

She snuggled closer to take in his scent. Being in his arms was her happy space even before she realised it. She gently stroked his beard tracing his perfect jawline. He had a serene expression on his face, she could just lay on him and watch him all day long. His arm moved in a swift action moving her on top of him, his eyes still closed. Memories of last night flooded her. A smile formed on his face as she kissed his forehead, and her lips traced their way down to his lips. He opened his eyes to meet hers before showering her in his love all over again.

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw him admiring her perched on his elbow. His lips lingered on her forehead for longer. She held his face and brought them down to her lips.

"What time is it?" She finally broke the silence. They seem to be drifting in and out of consciousness over night that she lost track of time. Probably 10:00 or 11:00 am, he tightened his grip around her so she could not move.

"What? I need to go home and get ready for the afternoon. What about your office?" She had an afternoon shift that day, but still needed to sort herself out and get ready to make it in time.

"Ah" He groaned into her shoulder and picked his mobile. There were numerous texts and calls. He quickly dialled Ms. Iqbal to let her know he will come in the afternoon and to reschedule his appointments.

"Sorted" He looked at her dreamily.

"Don't look at me like that" She went to freshen up and then headed to the kitchen as she was famished.

She was busy making crepes when he hugged from behind placing a kiss on her cheek. He settled on the counter watching her. She noticed that he was only in his track pants and not wearing a shirt. It was extremely difficult to stop herself from gazing at his bare torso and he seemed to be enjoying his effect on her.

"Make sure you don't burn them. You seem a bit lost" He teased her.

"Why do you always roam around shirtless?" She tried to concentrate on flipping the crepe.

"If it's bothering you, return it back..." He winked as she was wearing his T-shirt. She knew where the talk would lead to and concentrated on serving the crepe on the plate. He took some fruit out and chopped them.

"Perfect!!" He took a bite and appreciated her. As she worked on the next, he held his hand out to feed her.

"Probably we can get some fruit into Bulut with this...I should try next time he's here." She got an idea.

"He would dunk them in Nutella till it's fully covered." He laughed and she agreed knowing their little monster is averse to anything healthy. He told her stories of Zeynep trying to feed baby Bulut purées of all sorts of vegetables while he sealed his lips and refused to open them until he was given a banana.

"Let's sit in the garden" She said as she took out the last one. She picked the plate of crepes. They laughed as they realised there was only one as he already fed her and himself while talking.

"Go and enjoy the last one. I'll get us some coffee." He sent her out and turned on the coffee machine.

She stood admiring the sea and he put his arm across her waist joining her.

"I love this view. It's so beautiful." She was taken by the view from the day she stepped into his house.

"Extremely beautiful..." She noticed him watching her and tried to turn his face towards the sea, but he kept looking at her.

"Yeah you're right in this baggy T-shirt" She looked at herself.

"Through my eyes..." He made her drown in his eyes with that dreamy stare of his that melted her.

As they faced each other, his hand went down her shoulders and intertwined with her fingers. The gap between them slowly disappeared as she leaned against him. He let go of her hand and held her face as he captured her lips. He poured his love for her and gently pulled out.