True or false...

He quizzed her with eyes what she was up to as they followed their whole family into his library.

"Help me Ferit... Go along with it..." She whispered close to his ear.

As they entered, he saw only Zeynep remained calm while others were either shocked or angry.

"When did this happen?" Demir was the first one to comment.

"You've been here only for weeks." Demet, her sister looked at them in horror.

"We fell in love..." She declared as if it were obvious. Deniz stood in the corner watching them.

"Yes" He intertwined their hands.

"Do you even know each other properly?" His mum questioned as she was unaware of her presence till today.

"Calm down everyone. She did not say we are getting married tomorrow. A lot of things happened over the past few days, so we did not really get a chance to tell anyone. Please excuse us." He tried to salvage the situation by taking her out in the garden for a dance as music started to play.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he twirled her around.

"Me... me... What exactly are you doing? This is beyond crazy." He could not even glare at her as he noticed everyone watching them.

"I don't know what I am doing or what's happening to me lately." She sighed.

"Where did this fiancé come from? I'm not going to take part in this pretend act to make him jealous." He was confused as to what was happening. Just when he thought there was something brewing between them. Did he misread her feelings?

"Make him jealous... what? No... I do not even want to be around him. Be sure of that Ferit." She looked him in the eye and her eyes would never lie.

"Why then?" He questioned as he tried to understand this mess.

"You heard him. He still considers himself my fiancé. That chapter closed long ago. I don't want him to open it again." She seemed to hold back details, but he felt her nervousness.

The music changed and they let go of each other. They were facing her father and brother now. He had to play along for now.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this." He apologised.

"If the past few days have taught me anything, it is to trust my children and their choices. You would have to ask for my permission though when the time comes." Her father smiled.

"Mine too" Demir punched him on his arm.

He could see her fighting the tears as she excused herself to get some water.

"Seems like I busted you guys" Deniz cornered him as he tried to go after her.

"It's okay, we were about to tell them anyway." He said casually.

"It'll be interesting to see how long you stay together though. She's difficult to deal with, quite stubborn and doesn't listen to anyone." Deniz commented in a way that made him want to knock him.

"That's not her weakness though, it's her strength. Also, she's capable enough to decide if she wants to listen or not." He glared at Deniz and left in search of her.

He finally found her in the guest room, crying holding herself. It broke him. He gently placed his hand on her head causing her to look at him.

"I thought they would ask me to sort out my differences with Deniz as he came back. I didn't expect my dad to trust my decision but turns out I was wrong." She messed things up.