Seal the deal...

As she sat by her mother's bed, Nazli tried to come to terms with the consequences of her actions. Her mother had a sudden drop in blood pressure and was being kept under observation overnight. She convinced her brother to take her dad home. Across the room, she saw Ferit sitting on the chair, eyes closed. He must have fallen asleep. Tears formed in her eyes as she recalled the way he proposed to her. She ruined it all.

"Nazli I'm sorry" Demet texted her.

She tried to make sense of her sister's actions. The doctor who came to check on Demet, when she fainted gave them the news of pregnancy. However instead of being happy, Demet asked her about the process for termination. After giving her all the details and asking her to visit the clinic the doctor left. She just stared at Demet in shock not knowing what to make of the situation.

Demet finally confessed to her about Hakan's torture. He was the reason behind Demet convincing her to marry Deniz. The marriage would mean Hakan could take control of her shares as well as they are both uninterested in business.

She convinced her sister to leave him and that her family would always support her, but her sister was still scared. Demet was convinced that Hakan would hurt her more if she took any such step. Instead of acting on her own, she should have spoken to her parents or Demir or even Ferit about the situation. It was too late; the damage was done. She fell asleep as fatigue caught up with her.

Next morning, she woke up due to the light when the nurse pulled the curtains. The chair was empty, and she wondered if Ferit left. The nurse checked and noted down her mother's vitals on the paper. She asked them to wait for the doctor to visit for further information. The nurse left some breakfast for her mother, so she fed her. Nazli blackmailed her mother using the same statements that she was used to hearing from her. It eased the tension and they both laughed recalling the memories.

"Nazli, I'm sorry for all the sorrow I caused you." Her mother apologised again.

"You were just trying to protect me. I'm sorry for being distant from you all these days." She placed her head in her mother's lap and let her soothe her. After last night's scare, she realised how much she missed her mother.

"I feel ok now. Why don't you go and get some coffee?" Her mother caressed her hair like she always does.

Ferit walked in holding two cups of coffee. He checked on her mother and handed her coffee while she avoided any eye contact with him. Demir and her father walked in next. Her brother asked them to go home and assured he would call her once the doctor visits.

She walked ahead and Ferit simply followed her. She hoped he would say something, but he drove silently. It scared her. He dropped her home and went his way.

She took a quick shower and decided to check on the restaurant as she left in a rush last night. Manami enquired about her mother and told her things were in control if she needed to go. Demir informed her that the doctor prescribed a few tests before discharging. He told her that he would take them to his home once everything is sorted. He advised it would be better she came home later that evening rather than coming to hospital now.

She tried to keep busy at work, but she could hardly concentrate. She knew what she had to do. Once she made sure her assistant oversaw things to do, she left. While she was walking, Demet called her. She thought for a while before answering the call.

"I heard about mum. How's she Nazli?" Demet asked her.

"She's fine, will be discharged today." She answered her.

"I'm sorry for yesterday." Demet said as she remained silent.

"Nazli he's more dangerous than you think. I heard him dealing in drugs...I was in Istanbul to find out more about it... there is a hideout in the outskirts somewhere... I can't take the risk of leaving him, till he's in jail. Please don't do anything..." Demet told her.