Out of control...

Nazli and Fatos walked into the bar where Manami was waiting for them. Manami introduced them to Engin and Tarik.

"Finally, I get to meet you. I'm Ferit's friend" Engin shook hands with her and smiled warmly.

"Just friend... you're his bestie." Manami scoffed.

"I highly doubt that." Engin gave a wink to Nazli, who understood Engin was aware of their friendship.

"This is Fatos" Nazli introduced Fatos to the gang as Fatos and Engin held hands longer than usual.

Nazli and Manami spoke about food, their interests, and their vision for the restaurant.

"I do hope Ferit comes onboard." Manami wishes Nazli.

It was announced that the performance was going to start soon and Manami brought her up to speed with Aliya, Ferit's childhood friend. She is a singer and on tour frequently. Nazli checked her mobile to see if Ferit texted her.

He did rise to her bait last night, but she was still not assured. They did not interact much after his review except the longing glances they gave each other when he dropped her home earlier that day before leaving with Bulut to his mother's farmhouse. She could not help but ask him to text her once he was home safe. It would not be too bad if he did surprise her by coming, but she highly doubted it would happen.

The applause made her concentrate on stage and she saw a pretty woman appear on the stage. She had a great voice and assumed it must be Aliya. The lights then focused on the guitarist and she went blank. It was when she felt Fatos by her side holding her hand, she revived and looked at her in shock.

"Nazli" Fatos hugged her.

"Why is here?" Nazli whispered in Fatos's ear.

The performance ended and she wanted to leave immediately. She told Manami that she was feeling unwell and could not join them for dinner. As she waited for Fatos to return from the washroom, someone pulled her and pressed her against the wall. She pushed him and freed herself as she realised who it was.

"Deniz" She screamed.

"It's so good to see you here Nazli" He smiled.

"I have nothing to say to you" She tried to walk away but he blocked her way.

"You still look great. If not for your stubbornness, we would have been married by now. I thought you would have changed." He taunted her.

"And you still haven't changed a bit... I do not even want to see you let alone speak." She was irritated that she was even talking to him. She pushed him and made her way out trying to relax.

It was then she saw Ferit walking towards her with a smile on his face. She leapt into his arms. He tried to ease her by rubbing her back as he heard her ragged breathing. She calmed down a bit.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Ferit held her face gently once they pulled out of the embrace.

"I'll feel better once I'm home." She found Fatos joined them.

"I'll see you later." She wanted to leave as she was not able to explain to him.

"Wait let me drop you at least" He held her hand and she agreed.

The drive home was silent as she tried to pull herself together. Once they reached, Fatos left ahead giving them space. He got out and asked her,

"Are you sure you're okay?" She could see the concern in his eyes.

"Yea it's fine. I was a bit overwhelmed, I guess. Has Bulut settled fine?" She tried to divert the topic.

"Yea he's okay. He was moaning all the way about why you couldn't come and once he got there went straight to the horses, didn't even say goodbye properly" He got her to smile a bit.