Feeling blue...

She walked in holding her breath and once she met his eyes, the way his lips curved into a smile and the dimples appeared she knew it was worth coming.

"Thank you" He whispered as he hugged her. She noticed he was standing with her sister and brother-in-law.

"Late as usual" Demet scoffed.

"Worth the delay though... you look gorgeous" He placed a kiss on her cheek. How could he make it look so casual when she feels butterflies every time?

"Nazli" Deniz appeared out of nowhere and the smile disappeared from Ferit's face.

"I didn't think you'd come. You were so uninterested and bored at the modern art museum we went to in London" Deniz tried to make it seem he knew her.

"Let's just say it could be the company that swayed me to come" She left holding Ferit's arm.

"I'm flattered that I could persuade you though you didn't want to come." He told her once they were roaming around far from everyone.

"Company as in firm not you. It's good that they're raising money for charity and I wanted to support the whole team as in my brother and Zeynep as well" She acted indifferent though the truth was she didn't want to disappoint him.

"Okay I admit I went a bit far with the dresses but knowing you I was scared you might defy the dress code." He joked. He sent her a text earlier that morning to call him once she is free. She was busy organising deliveries with the suppliers. She called him in the afternoon when he asked her to go to his home without much detail. She met Ms. Iqbal and a selection of clothes waiting for her to pick. Once she sent Ms. Iqbal away, she berated him for the set up and declared that she would not come.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, and you said sorry instead." She knew it was difficult for him to admit his mistake.

"You could have just told me they'd be here as well" She stopped to look at a painting.

"It's a social event Nazli, they invite everyone in the business circle." He stood beside her.

"Hmmm" She thought of how Demet would have met Demir at these events.

"What's wrong?" He asked, breaking her chain of thought.

"She could've run into him numerous times at these events, yet she told me she never met him after he left." Lately her sister started to annoy her. She wondered how she ignored her behaving all these years.

"Demir did his best to talk to her but she was cold and distant." Ferit admitted.

"And I was the one kept aloof from everything and everyone..." She walked away from him.

"What are you doing here Nazli?" Demet stood beside her.

"I came for Ferit. I didn't know you'd be here too" She replied coldly.

"So, you think you're in love with him? How long do you think before you change your mind? Fix things with Deniz" Demet ordered her.

"We both know I said yes to Deniz only because you were convinced, he'd be good for me. Forget about it, things have changed. Besides, you lost any right to advise me when you lied to me all these years." She was upset with her sister.

"I could not trust him after what he did. He told me not to marry Hakan as he exposed him." Demet argued.

"And you trust your husband?" Nazli turned to look at her.

"What does that mean? He was the one who supported me and helped us when things were low." Demet found refuge in Hakan.

"Come out of your delusions. He took over everything and pretends like you're still in charge." Nazli tried to pull the wool over Demet's eyes.