Ring a bell...

Nazli entered his house unsure of whether he would approve of her being there. However, she was excited to meet the person who invited her there.

"Nazli" Bulut hugged her first then dragged her to the kitchen and introduced her.

"This is my mom." He said and she lifted her eyes to see the person he was pointing to.

"Naz" It was mainly her brother, who called her that and it was good to hear it from his wife.

"I'm Zeynep."  She pulled a confused Nazli into a hug.

"So nice to finally meet you" Nazli said as they faced each other.

"I know it's been pending a long time. I heard a lot about you. You've met Bulut of course." Zeynep smiled nervously.

"Bulut why don't you go and play in your tent outside? We'll join you soon." Zeynep sent Bulut away so they could chat.

"He's so lovely" Nazli tried to break the ice.

"He is but pampered a bit too much being the first child in the family. Thank you for all the gifts you sent him over the years. He loved them, especially the Thomas train set you sent last year." Zeynep knew how everyone pampered Bulut and that included Nazli as well.

"He received them?" She was unsure whether Ferit delivered it to him as they were not in touch. Though they stopped emailing each other a few years back, she still sent gifts to the PO Box for Bulut's birthday.

"Did Ferit not tell you? He had a tough time controlling Bulut trying to set it up. Its' in Bulut's room here." Zeynep laughed as she recalled that day and then realised they were not in touch for the last few years.

"Ideally you should have been here to share those moments with him but I'm sorry things went sour because of me." Zeynep confessed how she felt.

"It's not your fault. You love each other and he should not have been forced to give up. Anyways what bothers me is why he kept me away?" Nazli admitted what made her upset.

"You were young, and your parents were scared he would influence you. It was something they said that hurt him and he promised to keep away. He never forgot you though. He tells your shared memories as stories to Bulut every night." Zeynep tried to clear her misconception that Demir is indifferent to her.

"I always wanted to come back to Istanbul and meet him one day. I never imagined I would meet Bulut instead and I'm sorry that happened without your permission." Ideally, she should have met her brother first.

"You've a right to meet him. He is your nephew. I want to amend things. Bulut needs to meet Demir's family as well. I need your help." Zeynep requested Nazli's help to mend the bridges. She discussed Demir's birthday surprise and how she wanted Nazli to attend it.

"I don't want to ruin his day." Nazli was unsure how receptive Demir would be to her.

"How long will you talk?" Bulut was impatient to play with them.

"Think about it" Zeynep said before they joined Bulut.

xxx

Ferit wondered about the noises as he entered the house. The sight in the kitchen puzzled him.

"Hello" He said and was greeted with a plain "Hello" by the two women, who concentrated on something else.

"What's happening here?" He asked.

"Don't disturb them" Bulut advised him.

"Excuse me" He waved his hand in front of them.

"Ferit we're busy as you can see. Is this the right way Naz?" Zeynep as she shaped the manti.