And they meet...

BigBoss

BigBoss

Next day, Ms. Iqbal met Nazli at the restaurant and got her contract signed. She asked her for a few days to get the paperwork and registration sorted and then she will introduce her to the rest of the cavalry. Nazli walked around the restaurant. The workers were still fitting the equipment in the kitchen, but she felt elated. It had an outdoor seating area with lots of greenery around.

Fatos met her there and they both went shopping to stock their apartment with essentials and some furniture. Three days passed as Nazli and Fatos reacquainted themselves with the city, culture and the food. They missed it more than they thought they did. Finally, Ms. Iqbal called her to meet at the restaurant.

"Congratulations Ms. Nazmiye you own 25% and this is your other partner Ms. Manami. She owns 25% and the rest is with Mr. " Ms.Iqbal is interrupted by her mobile.

"Sure. A 3-tier lemon and blueberry cake. I'll try to find someone" Ms.Iqbal answered and cut the call.

"Ms. Manami, do you know anyone who can bake a cake on short notice?" Ms. Iqbal asked.

"I can check... When do you need it?" She asked.

"Tomorrow at the earliest." Ms.Iqbal said and Manami looked at her in shock.

"I don't think any of the bakeries I know would agree to that." She said.

"I can do it, but I don't have the equipment for it." Nazli offered. She liked baking, but she didn't have the equipment right now in Fatos' kitchen.

"Would you be able to do it in a day?" Ms. Iqbal had an idea.

"I can but it would be nice to get the cake base done today to cool it down and decorations can be done tomorrow." Nazli said as ideas started to develop in her head.

"Well then let me check" She made a quick phone call and asked Nazli to come with her.

Nazli was back at the house she first visited, and Ms. Iqbal asked her to start the preparations.

"Who is it for?" She asked so she can decorate accordingly.

Ms. Iqbal got a call from the office. "It's for one of the board members" She said and left quickly.

"Great... How do I know if it's a man or a woman?" She muttered to herself. She started to look for the ingredients and found most of them. She would need to pick up more lemon and blueberries but at least she could start off with the base mixture. As she was engrossed in finding the sieve in the cupboard, she heard a scream "Boo"

"Ah" She jumped to notice a cute young boy standing in front of her.

"You scared me" She said as he jumped in joy.

"Do you want to play hide and seek?" He asked in a cute manner.

"I would love to but sorry I need to make a cake." She held his face in her palms.