Beginning of the end...

"Engin what's he doing here?" Ferit asked as he saw the person waiting for him in his cabin.

"Ferit, relax. He was asking for Demir. I can't handle him, so I called you." Engin tried to calm him down.

"Ok let me send him away first" He walked into his cabin.

"Ah Ferit Aslan" He was greeted but he did not acknowledge.

"What are you doing here Hakan?" Ferit asked straight.

"Am I banned here or what? I'm in Istanbul for a day, so I thought I met my..." Hakan tried to answer but was cut short.

"You know very well that you will never be welcome here. Please leave." Ferit said, holding the door.

"I can never understand your problem with me." He tried to act innocent.

"You know exactly what you did. The less said the better. Leave now before I call security." Ferit towered on him.

"Fine tell my brother-in-law I was here to see him." Hakan left.

"Ferit don't let him get to you. He comes here just to annoy us." Engin walked in once Hakan left.

"I know but still he's the reason Demir couldn't talk to his dad. He poisoned them against him. I can never stand him." Ferit was annoyed.

"Bulut slept. I think the medicine made him drowsy." His mobile buzzed as he calmed down and realised who it was.

"Thanks" He replied.

"Please text me your dinner order, in case I make something on my own with ingredients unknown to you and poison you." He chuckled as he read it.

"Spaghetti Bolognese would be great. Bulut loves it" He replied and Engin wondered what he was up to.

"Smiling and texting... Anyone I should know about?" Engin questioned Ferit.

"Just my chef" He said, turning on his desktop to check his mail.

"My chef?? so you found someone?" He pestered Ferit.

"Stop interpreting so much... Ms. Nazmiye has agreed to be my private chef till the restaurant opens." He dialled Ms. Iqbal to get the documents he needed to sign.

"Just private chef... nothing more" Engin quizzed.

"Engin let me get some work done since I'm here..." Ferit said and Ms. Iqbal walked in just then.

"Ok. We'll talk about it later then." Engin left waving his hand.

As he was driving back home, he wondered why Hakan was in Istanbul. He meant trouble. He was always competing with them for tenders without much success. Only reason his company remained afloat was due to all his shady secret business. When Demir knew his sister was marrying him, he tried to stop her. Instead of listening to him, she accused him of being jealous that she would get the inheritance. It was better that Demir's other sister was in London far from all the bad influence. She was innocent and needed to be protected from all the drama.

He walked in to see her keep wet patches on Bulut's forehead carefully, not to awake him. A smile formed on his lips. She got up to get some water and was facing him now.

"Thank you" He said, genuinely appreciating her care for Bulut .

"The temperature is down a bit. He might feel better soon..." She said avoiding eye contact.

"Nazli... uncle..." Bulut opened his eyes and sat down.

"Hey Bulut" Ferit picked him in his arms.

"Have the biscuits cooled down? Can I eat one?" He asked.