Heartbeat

Heartbeat - BTS

Chapter 12

Hoseok and Yoongi arrived at a low lit two-story building that you could only access if you took several routes through an alley. Hoseok looked around once they got out of the car, feeling uncomfortable at seeing the men standing in front with guns strapped to their chests. Baekhyun carried Yoongi in his arms inside the building into one of the many rooms on the first floor. After laying Yoongi down on a makeshift bed he left the room only to come back a moment later with a man wearing a doctor's coat and a woman in a nurse's outfit.

"This is the patient," Baekhyun declared, looking extremely worried.

The doctor quickly opens the cabinet in the room, pulling out an oxygen mask and putting it on Yoongi while the nurse injects him with a needle.

"Leave the room, we'll take care of him," the doctor says, turning to Baekhyun.

"Just please save him," Baekhyun pleaded before leaving the room.

The doctor nodded and closed the door behind Baekhyun. Hoseok was standing in the corner of the hallway with his arms crossed when Baekhyun walked over to him.

"They're taking care of him."

"Who are you? And how do you know Yoongi?" Hoseok asked with dry red eyes.

"Yoongi's my childhood best friend."

"So I'm assuming you're Baek? Jimin's older brother?"

"Yeah, it seems like Yoongi told you about me. Hoseok right?" Hoseok nods.

"Why are we here?" Hoseok asked, leaning against the wall.

"This is where I live. The only reason why I brought you here is because Yoongi trusts you."

"What does that even mean?" Hoseok asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Isn't it obvious? He has some type of feelings for you. He hasn't even told anyone about me and this place other than his sister," Baekhyun stated.

"I don't believe that."

"Believe it or not, you're definitely someone special to him. Anyways," he said while picking up his jacket from a chair "I'm going to have to look for the guy who stabbed Yoongi. If you need anything just ask one of my men," Baekhyun stated. He walked off towards the exit.

Hoseok stood there for a moment and walked over to the room that Yoongi was in. He opened the door a bit and saw Yoongi lying down on the bed, while the doctor was stitching up the place he got stabbed. Hoseok closed the door and leaned against the wall.

Someone special? What does that even mean? He thought to himself.

___

Taemin and Jimin were carrying Taehyung with each of his arms thrown across their shoulders. They dragged him to Taemin's car. Taemin tucked Taehyung inside and buckled his seatbelt.

"I have to take him home," Taemin said as he closed the car door behind.

"I never knew he would get this drunk," Jimin stated.