Always

Always - Bon Jovi

Chapter 17

"Do you remember the day you came to visit me and I was with a girl?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin automatically knew which day Jungkook was talking about. The day that crushed him physically and emotionally. "Yeah, I remember that day..." Jimin murmured.

"Well, something happened two months before that day," Jungkook stated with a straight face.

*Flashback six years ago*

Jungkook grabbed his stuff out from his locker, eagerly putting it into his backpack. He couldn't wait to meet up with Jimin. He smiled and locked his locker shut and proceeded to exit the school. He had to stay behind to help out a teacher clean the classroom so he wasn't surprised when he walked outside to the front of the school to find it pretty empty. As he approached the curb and pulled out his phone to check the bus schedule, suddenly he could hear tires screeching. He quickly looked up to see a black van approach him. He tensed up and was about to turn to walk the other way when suddenly the doors flew open. Two burly men jumped out and grabbed him by the arms. He felt paralyzed with fear. His eyes widened in shock. He suddenly couldn't see anything. Something was put on him to conceal his vision. He tried shouting for help but was pushed into a vehicle and made to sit in it. The car door closed before he could say anything. He could feel the vehicle moving. Sweat started pouring out all over his body.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let me go!" he finally shouted. He could tell it was some kind of burlap sack they put over his head. His face heated up and his breath was quickening.

"Shut up, before I make you!" an angry voice shouted. It was full of rage. Jungkook cowered in fear. What just happened? What's going on? He started to cry. A sinister thought kept replaying in his head. Was he going to die?

After a few minutes, the vehicle he was in came to a stop. He heard the door open and felt an aggressive pull on his arm. Someone else shoved his back so as to get him out of there. He couldn't hear anything. Wherever they were it was quiet. He thought he heard a dog bark. Were they in an alley? Whoever it was that was with him kept grabbing him and tugging him somewhere for a few minutes. He guessed he was inside a building. It suddenly felt much warmer. Suddenly the sack was taken off. Jungkook squinted his eyes for a second but the room they were in was dark and low lit. He couldn't make out anything except for a few figures and the guns that were attached to them. There was a table with someone sitting behind it in a big chair in the midst of all the men. He could see faint signs of smoke coming out from where the person's face is. He was smoking a cigarette.

"Please let me go! Please, you must have the wrong person!" Jungkook cried out. Tears started streaming from his eyes again.

"Jeon Jungkook," the man called out his name.

Jungkook looked up right away in shock. The deep voice was familiar. He couldn't believe it.

"Y-you? You kidnapped me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Consider this a warning."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Jungkook asked in anger. His hands started trembling but he quickly turned them into fists. "How could you do this? You're Jimin's dad!" Jungkook cried out.

"Step-dad, little boy. And you might want to lower your voice when you're talking to me," Lucas warned him. He leaned forward so that his face became visible in the light shining down from above him. Jungkook took a step back.