I know

WARNING: Violence

I know - Jungkook & RM

Chapter 19

Yoongi felt Hoseok's lips touch his and was shocked by how soft they were. He felt as if time stood still. How long had he been waiting for this moment? Ever since his eyes landed on him at school. He gasped, moving his lips apart, which Hoseok noticed. He started to extend his tongue into his mouth. Yoongi felt goosebumps all over his arms and neck. His arms started moving on their own. He wrapped them around Hoseok's waist, pulling him in closer. Hoseok dropped his hands from Yoongi's collar and let himself be drawn towards him, as close as they had ever been before. Their tongues were doing a dance of their own as Hoseok could only focus on the sensation of Yoongi's mouth pressed against his.

Yoongi pulled away for a moment, as he started breathing heavily. Hoseok himself was panting. "Baby..." Yoongi sighed as he brought one hand up to Hoseok's neck. He started squeezing the back of it. Though Hoseok wanted nothing more than to be present in this moment 100%, a small part of his mind flashed back to that horrible argument he'd had just a while ago with his "friends." No, No. Don't think about it. Don't go there, he thought to himself as he stared into Yoongi's piercing eyes.

"Kiss me," Hoseok demanded with a straight face.

Yoongi looked at him with a quizzical expression for a second. He had never thought Hoseok would be the one making the first move. Nevertheless, he smirked and pushed Hoseok's body away from him and up against the table. Hoseok felt the edge of the table against his back and proceeded to sit on the top. Yoongi immediately stood right in front of him, grabbing both of his legs and wrapping them against his waist. Hoseok looked at Yoongi with wide eyes as Yoongi bent his head down a bit and started biting Hoseok's earlobe. His hands were caressing Hoseok's waist. Yoongi moved towards his neck leaving open wet kisses. Hoseok groaned when he felt Yoongi's hard crotch between his legs, making his cock twitch. Yoongi smiled, putting on that coy smile that made Hoseok's heart beat faster every time. He started tugging on Hoseok's shirt, pulling it downwards until it slipped off his shoulder. Yoongi's mouth touched Hoseok's skin as he started leaving more kisses along his chest and neck. He put his hand under Hoseok's shirt and grabbed onto his nipple, slightly pinching it. Hoseok let out a baring moan.

He finally found his voice and trembled, "Yoongi stop t-teasing me."

Yoongi put a finger underneath Hoseok's chin, forcing him to look up at him. "If we don't stop now, trust me, I'm going to lose all control," Yoongi smirked.

"Aish, I'm embarrassed now," Hoseok said. He covered his face with his hands. His cheeks felt insanely warm.

"Look at me," Yoongi said as he grabbed Hoseok by his face and cupped it. He looked into his face seeing excitement and nervousness but also could sense some underlying sadness.

"I know that something's wrong or you wouldn't act like that," Yoongi said, kissing his forehead. He brought up his arms and wrapped them around Hoseok in a comforting manner.

"How did you know?" Hoseok asked, completely startled.

"Because I know you. Now, let's talk about what happened."

___

"Thank you Nurse Ahnjong for coming last minute."

"Of course Doctor Kim, I'm glad the boy didn't get any severe injures, just some bruises and minor cuts on his forehead, arms, and knees," Hara stated.

"Yes, thank god. That's what my first impression was as well or else I would've taken him to the hospital directly. Ugh, I feel so guilty. I should've seen him before almost hitting him with my car. It's just I was in such a rush to get home to take care of Ara," Jisoo confessed with her forehead creased in worry.