Hold me tight

TRIGGER WARNING: abuse, verbal, emotional abuse, depression suicidal thoughts.

Hold me tight - BTS

Chapter 14

Hoseok slowly parked his car in one of the garages belonging to Baekhyun's hideout. He walked out of the car and approached the main entrance. He saw two men standing there, not surprisingly with guns strapped to their chests. He gulped nervously and proceeded.

"Are you here to meet the boss?" one of the men asked as Hoseok came up to them.

"Yeah, can I go inside?" Hoseok asked nervously. He could feel a tiny bit of sweat pooling on his forehead.

"Yeah. We'll take you there, follow us."

Hoseok nodded and followed them inside and up the stairs. They opened a door at the top of the dank stairwell leading to what looked like a huge apartment. As they walked inside Hoseok could feel a sense of alarm as they passed by a huge dining table with a stack of weapons on top, mostly rifles. He quickly looked away and focused on the path ahead. He felt intimidated as everyone else in the apartment looked up at him as he passed them by, giving him dirty looks and sneers. Just don't look at them, ignore it, he repeatedly told himself.

"We're here. Knock at the doors where the guards are standing, then go inside," one of the men told him. Hoseok nodded as they walked away.

He walked through a hallway that seemed to be the only normal-looking part of the bizarre apartment. There were two guards stationed on either side of the door at the end of the hallway. As he approached it the guards bowed for him. He was taken a bit by surprise but proceeded to knock at the door until a man dressed up as a housekeeper opened it.

"Come inside," the housekeeper said and gestured for him to enter the room.

"Where is everyone?" Hoseok asked.

"Who do you want to meet?"

"He came to meet me," Baekhyun said, walking out from behind the housekeeper. Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief. It felt nice seeing a familiar face.

The housekeeper nodded and left Hoseok and Baekhyun.

"You're finally here, was it hard getting in?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Why are there so many guards?" Hoseok blabbered out before he realized what he was asking.

Baekhyun looked at Hoseok with a quizzical look, raising an eyebrow. "I thought Yoongi told you everything."

"No. He only told me that you're Jimin's older brother. And by the way," he said, turning towards Baekhyun.

"How can you be so cruel? Jimin misses you so much. Don't you see that?"

"I can't meet him right now. But if you want to meet Yoongi, he's in the room on the left." Baekhyun abruptly walked away leaving Hoseok standing near the door, confused about the sudden rudeness Baekhyun was showing him. He took it back, seeing Baekhyun definitely didn't help him feel less nervous.

Okay then... that wasn't awkward, Hoseok thought to himself as he walked over to the door Baekhyun mentioned. He opened the door and saw Yoongi laying down on a bed, still asleep. He smiled and walked over to the bed, pulling up a chair and sitting on it.

"Hey, I ditched classes just to see you," Hoseok said while looking at Yoongi. He touched Yoongi's forehead with the back of his hand. Phew, he doesn't have a fever.

"I told your sister about what happened. She went on a trip with her class but she'll be back by tomorrow morning. I know you're going to hate my guts for telling her and making her worry, but she kept calling me Yoongi and I couldn't lie to her," Hoseok said while lowering his hand. He sighed.