9 A Date To Remember

Soundwave stood alone in the dark, rainy night. The moonlight spilled its silvery light over Soundwave causing his armor to shimmer. The rain ran down his visor, he wiped it and started to wonder if this is how crying felt like. He forgot about it as Optimus came up behind.

"Soundwave, are you alright?" Optimus stared down at him wishing he would talk. "Come inside." Soundwave turned back to the base a bit hesitate.

"Optimus, there is an incoming message. I can't make it out." Ratchet blurt out as Optimus came back. Soundwave tried to cut into the line.

He pulled the message up on his visor,"Hello? Is anyone out there? If there is please help! We are being shot down one by one. Please help! These are the coordinates." Called a femme voice. Soundwave pulled up the coordinates.

"We depart immediately," Optimus declared. Ratchet opened the groundbridge. "Arcee, Ultra Violet, Bumblebee, Soundwave."

All the Autobots followed closely behind Optimus transforming their weapons. One femme lay still by a large rock, a blast straight through their heads. They heard a sharp blast hit a rock beside them, just inches away from Arcee's head.

"It can't be!" she gasped as she hid behind a rock. "We have to find whoever is here quickly, or risk ending up like those to. By the looks of it seems that Elita-1's group is here. Shh! Keep it down or else we risk getting killed." As if in response a shot raced past Soundwave's helm.

"Elita! Watch out!" A green femme pushed a punk femme closer to the ground as a shot ran by her shoulder plate.

"I saw where the shot came from," reported a red-orange femme. She shot towards a thin tree, something leaped out and shot for the red-orange femme. It skimmed the edge of her helm.

"It's a sniper," hissed Elita-1,"Nighttracer."

"Isn't she dead?" called back Arcee.

"Only a myth. I guess she isn't one after all."

"I got my optic on her!" whispered a green femme, at once a shot went straight through her helm.

"No! Greenlight!" the pink femme gasped as the green femme fell to the ground lifeless. "I see her. Today you die." Elita-1 shot straight for a tree. There was a metallic sound followed by a grunt. Bumblebee started to head up the mountain, he dragged a dark blue femme who pulled every step of the way.

"Elita-1, what a pleasant surprise!" She said in a sickly-sweet voice.

"If only I could say the same,"she spat back. She pointed her gun directly to the blue femme's head. Soundwave stepped in between them. "Move out of the way or your next on my list." Her optics widened. "Well if it isn't Soundwave. Should have known. What are you doing here? Pretending to be an autobot? Or are you a prisoner?" she smirked.

"Soundwave is an autobot." Optimus said sternly.

"Yea, alright, don't let him get in my way."

Soundwave felt himself ready to protest, fight even if it meant they weren't going to his long lost friend. Soundwave bent down to look at the blue femme, she looked up at the faceless mech with round red optics.

"Soundwave," she jumped up to hug him tightly. Soundwave felt a bit uncomfortable but didn't care to much since he know knew she was safe.

"Touching really, saying that she nearly shot you."

"I would never!" Growled the blue femme.

"Let's get back to base. Ratchet, we need a bridge." The portal opened and the cybrotronians stepped in.