14 Training

"Alright let see what you can do." Bumblebee raced around Soundwave and jumped on him when he was facing away. He started to fire at him but Soundwave blocked each of his attacks with his armor. Soundwave send his tentacles after him. Bumblebee leaped over the approaching limbs shooting in one. Soundwave winced in pain as energy shot through him. Soundwave pushed away the pain grabbing Bumblebee and punched his chassis. Bumblebee groaned as he fell to the ground.

"What is all the noise out here?" Ratchet poked his heal, out of the base. His optics widened as he saw Bumblebee on the ground.

"Ok you won," bleeped Bumblebee.

"Bumblebee are you ok?"

"Never been better."

"That was amazing!" shouted Miko.

"I bet I can't do better," Bulkhead put in.

Bumblebee had just drained a little bit of his energy and he wasn't about to lose to any autobot.

"Stop all of you! What are you doing?"

"Training," Bumblebee gasped clutching his side.

"But your hurt. Don't break your self beyond what I can repair," Ratchet said referring to Bumblebee's broken voice box.

"Ratchet stop worrying!"

"He has the right to worry." Elita-1 came up behind him. "But why don't you pick on someone your on size?"

"Addition: And strength." He looked at Bulkhead.

"Your scared that I can beat you I know it."

"Statement: Then let the battle begin."

Elita-1 pushed herself off the ground landing squarely on Soundwave's shoulder plates. Soundwave grabbed her ped carelessly throwing her aside. She kicked Soundwave's leg making him stumble, she took the opportunity to stand back up. She tried to punch his tanks but Soundwave grabbed her cervo and pulled her off the ground.

"Let me go!" she shouted thrashing in his tight grasp. But held on tight staring at her. Elita-1 sent out a wave that over heats systems. He flung her towards the base just as Optimus walked out. He was pushed back in by the force that Soundwave threw Elita.

"Ooooo," gasped Miko.

"Soundwave, what are you doing?" demanded Optimus as he set Elita down.

"We're training him!"

"For?"

Bumblebee looked at Soundwave and Bulkhead. "Just training for battle."

"Try not to hurt each other."

"Of corse! We would never."

Optimus gave Bumblebee a hard look but said nothing more. He walked back inside and cast them one last glance.

"Soundwave! You have to calm down."

"Status: Calm."

"If you say so. Ok Bulkhead, your turn."

"Alright get ready Soundwave, I'm coming for you!"

"Wait, no doubt Megatron's gonna cheat, so might as well add to the number of opponents."

"Alright how about all three of us?"

"Yea, let's try that."

Soundwave prepared himself for the worst. He would have to be extremely light on his peds and take on Bumblebee because of his faster movements. Then possibly Arcee since she would be quick to follow. It would logically take more time for Bulkhead to catch up because of his bigger bulky built. He had his plan, now all he needed was the action.