18 Talents

"Alright Echo. Before we start music, I want to see if your good at dancing. Dancing could be your talent, besides its just fun." Camellia picked out a song called Moonlight Sonata. "I truly love this song, it would be hard to dance to but we can try." She spun around. "Ok now you try." Soundwave spun as Camellia.

"Great!" She started to tap with her feet neatly and spun in a circle. Her moves were balanced and coordinated. Each move complemented with the song. "Ok you try."

Soundwave tried his best to copy her moves, each only ended up in an awkward stance. He twisted trying to move his peds more swiftly. He moved a bit slower than Camellia, and a bit more clumsier.

"Neat!" Miko held her phone up snapping a few pictures.

Soundwave jumped at Miko's voice falling off the edge of the cliff.

"Echo!" Camellia's eyes widened with fear as she peaked over the edge.

Soundwave transformed glad he had chosen an aerial mode. He landed next to Miko, feeling hatred run through his wires. He snatched her phone with his tentacle and broke it.

"Dude! That was my cell phone! Wait till Bulkhead finds out! I'm going to tell him right now!" Miko stormed off.

"You sure have a way with moves. Not the kind I want though. Ok I guess we have to give music a try. I don't think you have lips and a trumpet maybe to small for you. Umm what about the piano? That could work!" She paused the music. "Ok so we need to get you a piano. I have one. We just have to get it over here! Open a bridge, I think I can push it through."

Soundwave opened a bridge to her house. She quickly walked through. Soundwave waited as Camellia pushed a out a black box. She opened it, inside a set of rectangles were lined up side to side. A few black rectangles were lined above them.

"May I present to you, the piano!" She opened her hands towards the black piano. She touched a key before motioning Soundwave to join.

He used his tentacle to press a key and felt delighted with the rich sound.

"I have a song I am certain you will like." Soundwave watched as she pressed a few keys.

"Come around, come around, make a wall of thunder
Be a spark in the dark, a tidal wave of dancing light
Build it up now, waiting for the drop is the wonder
Oh, what a sound, raining down all around, you're a beautiful sight." She looked up at Soundwave, her eyes sparkling. Soundwave had recorded her singing.

"It would be better if you listened to the real thing. That's not the whole thing either. The song is called Soundwave. O that reminds me, I meant to ask if I could call you Echo. I have but I wanted to make sure it was ok." Soundwave nodded. Camellia smiled and hugged Soundwave's digit.

"I love you," she whispered.

Soundwave could feel his sorrow slowly lift off his shoulder plates. All the stress he had carried for so long was finally breaking. The chains that held him down in submission were finally rusting away. It was like Camellia had freed him from his misery. He no longer had feelings for his past, it's as if Camellia had brought them upon herself.

"You still owe me my phone!" Miko called out. Bulkhead behind her, not too pleased.

"Why did you break her cellphone?"

"It wasn't Echo's fault! She had recorded him!" Camellia immediately jumped to Soundwave's defense.

"I was just recording. It never hurt anyone! Besides he spy's on everyone all the time. When he says what you say, or echo as you say, he records you!"