16 Camellia

Soundwave threw Shockwave's spark in front of Bumblebee who only shrank away. Camellia walked up to the spark with a questioning gaze.

"What is this?"

"It's called a spark," replied Ratchet.

"Soundwave did you really kill Shockwave?" Arcee asked looking at the spark.

Soundwave ignored her question only wishing to be alone.

"Hey now that I'm better, can we please do something? Like altogether?" Bumblebee's voice was a bit scratchy.

"I'll just spend time with Miko if you don't mind," Bulkhead stated transforming.

"Cool! Let's go!" Miko hopped into Bulkhead and the pair sped off.

"Come on Jack. Let's go for a ride?"

"Yea why not?" Arcee smiled as she transformed. Jack enthusiastically climbed onto the blue motorcycle.

"Up for a race?"

"Anytime!" The young autobot transformed into a yellow camero. The two headed out more slowly but gained speed as they exited the base.

"Should we spend sometime together Echo?

He looked hopefully at Ratchet, but when no reply came, he nodded. He transformed around the small human.

As they gained altitude Camellia started to ask questions, "So do you listen to music. You know rock? Pop? Heavy metal? Or what about country music? Classical? Anything?"

"Inquiry: Why would Soundwave listen to metal?"

"It's ok, but I'm more into pop. Oh and rock just a tiny bit."

"Inquiry: Why does Camellia listen to rocks?"

"You want to hear?"

"Answer: No. Soundwave: Does not need to listen to rocks." Soundwave started to grow annoyed.

"You sure?" She pushed play anyways. "Do you even know what rock is?"

"Rock: Solid mineral material forming earth's crust."

"What? No the music rock."

"Rock: Definition."

"It's music."

"Rock: Music."

"Never mind. So do you have any hobbies? Things you like to do?"

He thought for a moment, "Answer: Hack, decode, fight."

"Oh, ok. So like a nerd but not a nerd since you fight? Hey it's totally cool. So I see you don't talk much. Why is that?"

"Soundwave: Does not need to talk."

"Why not? Not the social type?"

Soundwave growled under his breath as he spotted Knockout riding under him. "Apology: Soundwave needs to deal with Knockout."

"Knockout? Who's that?"

Soundwave landed and transformed.

"Soundy! I was beginning to wonder if you could see me. What's this? A new pet?"

"Pet? Who you calling pet!" screamed Camellia.

"Feisty too. Soundy is it true that you are an autobot?"

"Answer: Yes."

"But Soundwave, I thought you would have more sense than that. Of corse you would. You know, Megatron is plotting to kill you. Better watch where you step. Oh and he just replaced you with a vehicon, I can't believe it. That thing is more stuck-up than yo- I mean, Megatron's expecting me back." Knockout transformed and headed away.