5 Breaking the Sound Barrier

Extra long chapter!
**********************************************************************************
Soundwave woke up inside the autobot base strapped down to a table.

"Soundwave?" one human called.

"With Soundwave?" another human replied surprise.

"I'm Ultra Violet. This is Soundwave."

"Wait so what are you suppose to be?" called a female human.

"I'm Soundwave's sister if you will. We were both created by Windstroke."

"Soundwave's sister?" They said in unison.

"Yea," she laughed nervously.

"Are you anything like him? Why don't you talk like him?"

"I once thought we were alike, but we're as different as water and fire. My voice was made different than him. I was made to be a maid and a computer, but I didn't like my life. Running errands? I wanted something more, so I escaped, and well Windstroke I guess decided to make Soundwave. Though he didn't turn out like he had hoped. Instead Soundwave didn't cooperate and escaped too. Well, here we are."

"Wow! So Soundwave is like a mistake?"

Ultra Violet sighed,"Yes he is."

Soundwave flinched at her words. Ultra Violet looked in his direction, but didn't apologize.

"Correction: Soundwave is not a mistake."

"Yes you are! You were made to replace me! I'm sorry Sound but your just my replacement."

Soundwave felt himself trembling slightly, he didn't want to be a replacement. What good is that?

"Soundwave: Is not Ultra Violet's replacement."

"Oh, Soundwave. Why are you so hard?"

"I'm sorry to disturb a reunion but we must acquire information," Ratchet spoke before Soundwave. "Where is the deception base?"

"Please Soundwave, tell use where the base is."

Soundwave looked away," Soundwave: Superior. Autobots: Inferior."

"Soundwave listen to me,"she moved his helm so it was in front of hers,"Where is the base?"

"Location: In the air."

"Soundwave, something more specific."

Soundwave thought for a moment,"Soundwave: Will not tell."

"Why don't we just make him?" Bulkhead placed his weapon on Soundwave's chest.

"Bulkhead: Kill Soundwave. Bulkhead: Gain no information."

"Bulkhead, we will not kill Soundwave."

"He's not going to talk!"

"Yea, let's see Bulkhead's new moves!" Miko bounced up and down.

"Challenge: Taken."

"There will be no unnecessary fighting," Optimus said firmly.

"If anyone has a fight with Soundwave,its me. We've got unfinished business," Moonracer growled.

"There will be no fight."

"You won't touch Soundwave!" screamed Ultra Violet.

"Everyone be quiet!" shouted Raf, but his screams where lost in the quarrel.

Soundwave looked down at the cybercat that stared back. Instinctively it jumped on him. He tugged lightly at the straps keeping him down hoping the animal might get an idea of what he wanted. The cybercat looked at the straps and started to tug. It pulled out its blasters and shot precisely at the straps. He looked back up at the autobots hoping they haven't heard. They didn't. He looked down at the cybercat hoping it to continue and release him. It did so. He sat up, and silently got off the table.