15 Bumblebee

Soundwave waited patiently for Bumblebee's return, but it had almost been a solar cycle since he left. Each time a bot tried to communicate with him there was no answer.

"Still no sign of Bumblebee?" asked Raf holding down his worry for his guardian.

"Still no sign. I'll tell you when I get something," retorted Ratchet trying to hide his concern.

"Where could he be?" Raf's pain started seeping through Soundwave trying to grasp his spark but he forced it away.

"He can take care of himself. He'll be fine," Jack tried his best to comfort Raf but he refused.

"Yea Jack's right. Bumblebee's a great scout. If trouble makes its way to him, then he can handle it." Miko placed her hand on Raf's shoulder.

"What if Bee's in trouble! We have to find him!"

"Calm down, Bumblebee can handle himself fine. He has in the past and always will..." Ratchet's voice trailed off.

"Bumblebee said it might be awhile before he comes back, either way maybe we should have a look around," Arcee added.

"I mean what's the worst thing that can happen?" Camellia waved her hair gently.

"Caught by the Decepticons I suppose."

"You don't think?" Raf's eyes burst into tears.

Soundwave dared not say a word. It was his fault that Bumblebee had felt, speaking would only make things worse.

"No, Bumblebee did not get captured by the Decepticons. Besides what would they want with him?" pointed out Arcee.

"It is a possibility, even if it is unlikely," countered Ratchet.

"Bumblebee will be fine," assured Bulkhead but seeming more to reassure himself.

"Where is Bumblebee?" asked Optimus stepping into the room.

"He's in danger!" called out Raf through sobs.

"We are not quite sure what has happened to him. We have not acquired any information," responded Ratchet.

There was a long moment of silence before Ratchet saw that Bumblebee's life signal had popped back online. It was very weak but he was alive. Bumblebee raced into the base, his paint scratched and dirty. His optics were wide with fear, his leg was twisted in and odd angle, and he grasped his shoulder plate with one cervo, the other limply by his side.

"Bumblebee what happened?" Ratchet asked examining his wounds.

"Humans and Shockwave," he cried and fell clumsily.

"Bee! Are you ok?" Raf wiped his eyes.

Bumblebee shook his helm and winced when Optimus helped him up. He carefully set him down on the medic berth.

"What happened?" demanded Arcee.

"The humans caught me while I was on a mountain. They captured me and took me to their laboratory. Shockwave was with them! Shockwave hurt me to try and gain information. Then he just decide to do it for fun I suppose." His body trembled at the sound of his name.

"Sounds as bad as Soundwave," Miko replied.

Soundwave could see Bumblebee's discomfort. Bumblebee dropped his helm holding back his feelings, but he couldn't he started to cry. Soundwave felt pained to see the young scout cry, after all he was probably still a youngling. Soundwave made his cervos into a fist, Shockwave had just made it to the top of his execution list with no help at all. Shockwave would pay for what he did. Soundwave really didn't care to much for Bumblebee, it's just that no one hurts a youngling, autobot or Decepticon. He would make sure to make Shockwave suffer, even if he didn't yowl in pain, Soundwave would have him taste his own way. See if he likes it then.