17 Can't Help But Be Different

I drew that drawing and please enjoy! Early chapter because I won't be able to update tomorrow.

"And where were you?" asked Ratchet, his optics focused on Soundwave and Camellia.

Soundwave looked in his direction, but didn't say a word. He couldn't was his voice on silly questions.

"Echo, why do you have a screen as your face?" asked Camellia before gulping in fear at the stupidity of her question. "Sorry it's just weird. Sorry I asked."

Soundwave narrowed his optics at the embarrassed human. She closed her eyes not wanting to look at Soundwave but he couldn't help but snicker. Camellia smiled up at him shyly. He could feel his spark warm up at the sight of her blue eyes. He looked away from her not wanting to be pulled in by a human.

"Yea, why do you have a screen?" jumped in Miko,maher eyes wide and shining.

"Yea, do you have a face at all?" asked Jack equally interested.

"Why do you... have a face," he growled back keeping his temper low.

" 'Cus everyone has one. Just saying."

Chromia walked in,"Tell Optimus we're moving medic. We gotta find our own place to hang if ya don't mind."

Elita stepped beside her," Yea, Arcee, you coming? What about you UV?"

"I'd love to!" Ultra Violet jumped at the chance.

"You go on ahead, I have a responsibility here," she looked down at Jack smiling.

"It's your choice. Say bye to Optimus for me." She waved before transforming. The other femmes followed her.

Soundwave stared after the femmes, his "sister" now gone with them. His mission to protect, her was a failure, but he knows he'll see her again. Elita-1 would give anything up to be with Optimus, in the end she might come back. In the meantime he would have to cope with the humans alone.

"Hey! You still didn't answer my question!"

"Still didn't answer," he answered back in Miko's voice.

"Echo? Are you shy about this? It's bugging you isn't it?"

Was it really bugging him? No not really. It seemed to bug others, like his teachers for one. They actually tried to make him take off his visor. Luckily for him, he was often much taller than his teachers. His processor sank back into his history.

Flashback
Soundwave picked up his books and headed out for school. As he entered the school Moonracer pushed his books out of his cervos dumping them on the ground.

"Clumsy!"

"Moonracer: Glitch."

"Excuse me! Your the one who dropped the books."

"Moonracer: Pick up books."

"Not my problem. Your the one who needs them," he chuckled.

"Threat: Moonracer will pick up the books or Soundwave will have spark.'

"Ha yea right. I bet Ultra V will have your spark. Oops I forgot, you have no soul. So your really the glitch. You weren't even meant to be. Your just a computer made by mistake. That's a great name for you! Mistake." She spun on her heels. Leaving him behind, carrying on as if nothing had happened. No bot seemed to feel any sympathy for him, no bot cared. They stepped over his books, kicking them if that ruthless. Soundwave's spark wanted to cry out but he held it in, each and every memory screaming to be let out, crying for him to have feelings. Now it was starting to burst out, he wanted to scream out but he kept silent, gulping down his emotions. Storing them, killing them, yet they still pulled through, poking at his spark from time to time.