22 They're Back

Soundwave picked up Camellia who stuck her tongue out at UV. He set Camellia down and headed for Ratchet.

"Optimus, the deceptions seem to still be looking for this yellow energon. They have targeted a few science labs. I do believe they will be headed for this one soon." Ratchet pointed to the screen and pulled up an image of the place. The Autobots crowded around Ratchet's screen.

"They have already hit one other place destroying it completely. Nothing left but fire and chunks of the building," informed Raf.

"We must go there immediately. Ratchet prepare the bridge. We will have to split up. How many more labs have they not yet destroyed?"

"Two."

"Right, prepare yourself Bee. We're going to see some Decepticons today."

"Ready," Bumblebee bleeped.

"Soundwave stay with Ratchet and find other locations they might attack."

Soundwave gave a curt nod and head for Ratchet's computer.

"I can help too you know. I'm pretty skilled in hacking," she looked at Soundwave in a challenging stare.

Soundwave could hear UV sigh heavily. Soundwave glanced at the screen noticing two distinct life signals. His spark beat faster as he recognized the two signals. He opened a portal to their coordinates.

"Did you find something? What is it?" UV looked at the screen seeing the two signals. "Do you know these?"

Soundwave looked back and hurried inside the portal.

"Soundwave!" A small silver mech looked up at him.

"Inquiry: How is Buzzsaw and Frenzy alive?"

"We had escaped and landed here. So I guess it was a good thing Frenzy fumbled with the controls until it finally broke," answered the other mech next to him.

"That doesn't matter, the point is we're together again. So, let's get back to Megatron!"

"Correction: Autobots."

"Autobots?" cooed Buzzsaw looking at him for an explanation.

"You switched sides? But why?"

Soundwave brushed away Frenzy's questions as he picked them both up. He headed back into the portal.

"I'm not going if I'm going to see Optimus. No way," growled Buzzsaw.

"Buzzsaw: Follow orders." Soundwave was nearing the edge of his temper and if they didn't shape up soon somebot might die.

Buzzsaw growled again shrinking back into Soundwave's shoulder plate.

"Stupid planet. Why can't just go back to cybrotron?" mumbled Buzzsaw.

"Just be quiet bolt-brain."

"Who are you calling bolt-brain?"

"Order: Quiet"

"You wanna go clumsy?"

"I never let one go flimsy."

Buzzsaw jumped off Soundwave's shoulder plate to his cervo. He grabbed onto Frenzy's arm and began to pull at it. Frenzy began swatting the bird's helm.

Soundwave growled trying to take hold on his temper. Why did his pets always have to fight? It wasn't often Laserbeak would fight unless it was an autobot or they interfered with the mission. He walked back into the portal and threw both mechs against a wall.

"I think you twisted my cervo."

"I think my wing is broken. Great thanks you big lump."

Soundwave had enough without them making it worse. "Threat: If Buzzsaw and Frenzy talk Soundwave will have punishment."

Buzzsaw and Frenzy shrank away but continued to quietly fight. Only a few occasional bangs of metal.

"Who are they Echo?" Camellia looked at the two mechs.

"Designation: Frenzy and Buzzsaw."

"It's a human! Can I eat it?" Buzzsaw jumped forward towards Camellia.

"You spoke! Your getting the punishment! Hey, wait. That mean I will too!" Frenzy's optics widened. He began to run around looking for a place to hid. Buzzsaw flew up high above Soundwave's helm.

Soundwave rolled his optics behind his visor.

If either had an sense of authority they would come back. If not they would really get it.

"Your not going to hurt them are you?"

"Soundwave: Assumed Buzzsaw and Frenzy would be quiet."

"The Decepticons aren't just targeting labs but they have been creating places to excavate," grumbled Ratchet.

"It's time we make out move!" declared UV.