12 Shattered Spark

"Alright alright! What do you want!" he screamed helplessly, but Soundwave kept on ripping his wing. "Stop it that hurts!" Starscream spun upside down making Soundwave clutch harder. Starscream neared the Nemisis and crashed dispite his efforts. He transformed and ran inside for shelter leaving Soundwave with a cracked visor. Anyone who cracks it, does get off the hook so easily.

He peered into the silent Nemisis. Knockout spotted him looking at him with his red optics," Where have you been? What happened to your visor?" Soundwave felt a sharp pain come from his visor, his vision started to blur the slightest. "Here let me get you fixed up."

Soundwave started at him hardening his gaze the best he could. Starscream burst into sight, Megatron right behind him with threatening optics. Soundwave stiffened, his spark raced within his chassis.

"Where were you?" he demanded narrowing his optics,"Answer me!"Soundwave couldn't find the words, so instead he backed away from the angry leader. Megaton's gaze harden. He transformed and escaped from the scene. Megatron shouted behind him ordering him to come back but he ignored his loyalty. He returned to the victorious Autobots.

"Did you find Starscream?" demanded Optimus.

Soundwave shook his head. He looked behind Optimus where all the Autobots gathered the energon. He thought about what Miko had said, to impress Nighttracer. Well he sure was impressive now. Not being able to catch a coward, not that that would be impressive but if had a faced Megatron, that would have put on a show. Even if he stood a chance against him, it probably wasn't enough. The last time he had battled him, he had lost and that only drove him to devotion for the mean leader. He would only bring even more shame on himself plus everybot's pity. He didn't want them to have sympathy for him, even if he did need it, not that that would ever happen.

He put his digits to his visor feeling the size of the crack, it was pretty bad. He would have to replace his entire visor. A piece had broken off, now somebot can see the emptiness and optics behind. He covered his broken visor with his cervo. Nighttracer looked at him rather current for his state.

"Sound?" He looked at her the best he could without removing his cervo but Nighttracer put her cervo on his. "Let go." She tugged gently at first but once she saw that he wouldn't budge she put in a bit of force. Soundwave kept his cervo firm not ready to show anyone his optics. "Soundwave," she growled," let go!" Soundwave slowly removed his cervo from his visor. Nighttracer gasped not wanting to look any longer. "You said you had no optics," she whispered. Her voiced started to get louder," You lied to me!" She practically shouted at him and he flinched at the tone of her voice. She stomped away. "Autobots," she spat, "I'm going alone! I was never a true autobot. I only did it to escape." Soundwave only stared after her.

The rest of the Autobots had already got back to base, he strode into the portal covering his cracked visor.

"How'd it go?" asked Miko eyes sparkling.

Soundwave grabbed the railing and crushed it in his cervos.

"That bad? Well I got a new plan! Really, that old plan was so old. You could umm-" Ratchet cut her off.

"Soundwave, what happened?" His optics widened as he spotted the shattered visor. Soundwave pushed passed the medic to his room. He closed the door and removed his visor gently. He removed the screen and replaced it with a new one. The door creaked open as Bumblebee and the humans walked in. He quickly placed his visor back.

"What happened?" demanded Miko.

"Soundwave: Does not need pity."

"Then I won't pity you! Tell me what happened!"