6 Scratch That

Soundwave pulled up a video on his screen. Ultra Violet extended her cervo so that the humans could get a better look. Miko, Raf and Jack got on her cervo and she brought them closer to Soundwave.

In The Video

The room was pitch black with a little bulb that hung low overhead.

"At last, my creation is complete." The mech slowly put a shard into Soundwave's spark chamber.

A surge of energy shoot through Soundwave. The mech laughed happily,"At last, a replacement! I'll call you Soundwave."

"Your a failure! I can't believe it, your mine too. I have to get rid of you!" he growled as he threw Soundwave into a cell. He grabbed a few poisons and start to inject them into Soundwave. The mech kicked him roughly as Soundwave trembled on the floor.

"Worthless junk! Now you'll die." He felt the cell grumbling to himself angrily.

The angry mech came back with a knife in his cervo. "Your still not dead?" He grabbed Soundwave and thrusted the knife into his chassis and Soundwave screeched with pain that seemed never ending. The mech ripped the knife out of his chassis and began to cut him. He pushed him back into his cell and locked it. "Maybe you'll die now."

The video ended, the humans trembled. Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Ratchet watched in horror to at his past.

"Is that really your past?" asked Arcee.

Soundwave turned his helm unwilling to talk but gave a curt nod.

"Soundwave? You alright?" fretted Ultra Violet.

He looked at the Autobots suddenly feel embarrassed. "Status: Uncomfortable."

Ultra Violet looked at the Autobots,"Your among friends."

"Autobots: Enemies."

"Not anymore. You don't have to be a Decepticons anymore."

"Soundwave: Always Decepticon." The cybercat leaped onto him at the sound of his voice. Memories clouded Soundwave's mind.

Flashback
Soundwave's housing unit was dark and silent. Only a small breeze rustled a few papers inside. Soundwave felt as if he was back with his creator once more. He ignored the awful feeling and continued his work on the computer. He had stolen a few wires from the school hoping that no one had noticed or had the courage to tell. He replaced the shriveled wires with the new in shape ones. He tossed the useless ones onto the floor which he might clean later.

As it landed something flew out and caught it with ease. Soundwave looked under the table he worked on and two bright blue optics stared at him with concern.

"Cybercat: Leave," he growled and pointed towards the door. Obediently it headed towards the door but the raced towards his room. Soundwave followed it as it made a mess of his wires. Each wire had new marks and were in worst shape than before

"Cybercat: Leave," he ordered again by the cybercat only looked at him with solemn blue eyes. It carefully headed toward his. He sighed and left the cybercat to go back to his work. He noticed the cat trailing behind him as if it made a mental commitment to care for him. It watched as he worked neatly replacing the wires and cleaned the key board.

The next day after school, the cybercat patiently waited in Soundwave's housing unit. When he opened the door the cybercat immediately wrapped itself around his peds.

Soundwave looked down at the cybercat that he had called Blade for his sharp skills and claws. He stood by awaiting orders or challenges. It jumped on Soundwave's chassis making Soundwave even more embarrassed. He stayed as if trying to torture him but clearly happy to see his friend once more.

"Soundwave has a pet cat?" asked Jack confused.

"Yea, well not really pet but a friend. See I-I well wasn't Soundwave 's friend anymore and well, he found the cybercat. Or it found him," Ultra Violet explained.

"Designation: Blade."

"I have to get back to work,"grumbled Ratchet turning away. The rest of the autobots stayed curious to hear more about Soundwave's secret silent life.

"Blade: Leave,"he ordered as Optimus entered the base.

"Have we found any new information?"

"No, but we learned about Soundwave's life! Did you know-" Miko was cut off by Soundwave who played a loud, high pitched note, still Miko continued," Soundwave was tortured for the beginning of his life?"

Optimus looked attentively at Soundwave, but Soundwave turned away at the leaders gaze.

"Correction: Soundwave was not tortured."

"Beaten harshly?" Miko suggested.

Soundwave growled frustrated at the human,"Miko: Leave Soundwave alone."

"Hey how do you know my name?"

"Let's leave Sound alone for the time being." Ultra Violet said slowly pulling her away.

"Hey I'm curious!"

"Soundwave hears and sees everything," Ratchet sighed heavily.

"Wow. Hey what am I doing?" She hid behind a way and started making faces,"Bet you can't guess!"

Soundwave sighed,"Miko: Changing faceplate."

"Close enough I guess. But that's so cool!"

"Hey Miko, let's go out for a ride."

"Ok!"

"Arcee, can you give me a ride home?"

"Yea, sure Jack."

"I think I should go too,"confirmed Raf. Bumblebee nodded.