7 New Colors

Soundwave come on hurry up!" Ultra Violet pulled Soundwave along through the dry desert. "Isn't this amazing!" she exclaimed letting Soundwave's cervo go to spin around in the dry, crisp air.

Soundwave could only look at the darkening sky that reminded him of Cybrotron so dearly. His spark throbbed at the thought of Cybrotron, his home. Where he was made. Only home he had ever since he met Ultra Violet, but that was in Cybrotron, maybe that's why he called it home, but now he can't help but call earth his home. Ultra Violet spun in the large open space.

"Come on Soundwave! Stop being so shy!"

"Sorry to break up the party but we have a job to do. I still don't understand why Optimus let you go but his word is law."

"Oh come on Arcee! Let's have some fun! It isn't everyday your reunited with you brother."

"Well I wouldn't know. I don't have a brother,"Arcee countered.

"Mission: Not understood."

"It's just a simple scout."

Soundwave nodded inching to transform and fly into the deep mango sky. Ravage had followed though Arcee had insisted he would slow them down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optimus headed towards Ultra Violet, Soundwave and Arcee as they headed into the autobot base.

"No Decepticon activity," stated Arcee as soon as she spotted him.

"Thank you Arcee. Soundwave, I would like to have word with you alone." He walked towards the hallways of the base, sheepishly Soundwave followed.

"Soundwave, would you like to join the Autobot cause?"

The question took Soundwave by surprise,"Soundwave: Always Decepticon."

"Are you sure that is what you want?"

Soundwave shook his head the slightest, but he felt scared of betraying Megatron. If he did he would surely perish that solar cycle. If he stayed, he would stay with Ultra Violet. "Affiliation: Autobot." He finally gave in.

"Is that what you want?"

He gave curt nod before heading back to the main room. Optimus followed him shortly.

"Autobots, we have a new member, Soundwave."

"What!" everyone said in unison.

"But why?" Arcee asked.

"He has decided to give up his Decepticon ways."

"Really!" screeched Ultra Violet happily.

"But Optimus, are we really going to believe him?" Bumblebee tried to reason.

"Yes Bumblebee, we are."

"Not forever right?"

"Forever Bumblebee."

Moonracer could only stare at Optimus.

"Well if he's an autobot, let's acquire information."

"Soundwave, do you know where the Decepticons base is now?"

Soundwave shook his helm and stepped closer to Ratchet's computer. He looked at the screen at back at Ratchet. He slowly plugged himself in and went through the data.

"What's he doing?" Moonracer stepped close to Ratchet.

"Going through our data." He looked at Optimus, nearly pleading to him to make Soundwave get away from his computer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soundwave had nearly gone through all the data available at the moment when the humans arrived.

"Hey, isn't Soundwave suppose to be locked up?" asked Raf as soon as he jumped out of Bumblebee.

"He's an autobot," Bumblebee replied flatly.

"What! Is that possible!"

"What makes it impossible?" Ultra Violet stepped to her brothers defense.

Miko hesitated but then shrugged it off. Soundwave continued searching through the data. He loaded some Decepticon data too and opened a screen on his visor that showed parts of a groundbridge. He showed it to Ratchet who stared at it in awe. It had writing off to the side about the groundbridge and each part needed to be upgraded. Soundwave detached Laserbeak who took flight and flew out the entrance of the base. He looked at Blade who had upgraded into a more mature cybercat. He only had one eye on his faceplate that burned red, it plating had changed to black.

Soundwave kneeled down,"New designation: Ravage," he whispered to it. "Mission: Help Laserbeak."

Ravage nodded and raced out.

"Where are they going?" Optimus asked Soundwave as soon as the cybercat's tail disappeared.

He looked at him but stayed silent, he turned away and headed towards the groundbridge. He opened it and started disconnecting it.

"Hey! I needed that!"

Soundwave ignored the angry medic and continued to take the groundbridge apart.

"What are you doing?" asked the medic looking at him as he swiftly took out a wire. Ravage scrambled to Soundwave and Laserbeak landed on his shoulder. Laserbeak dropped a few tools and supplies from its mouth, so did Ravage. Soundwave started to replace what he had took out as everybot gathered to watch, along with their human friends. He felt a bit uncomfortable and as if feeling it Ravage pressed himself next to Soundwave nearly making him jump, but Soundwave stayed calm.