4 Fixing Connections

Megatron appeared behind Soundwave, angry. "Where were you?"

Soundwave looked up at Megatron, looking for words that might not get him killed but regardless Megatron might kill him.

"You weren't at your post, and I see that there was a ship that had crashed here! Why didn't you tell me!"

Soundwave tensed,"Megatron: Didn't listen."

"Did you go?" He didn't listen to Soundwave.

Soundwave stared at Megatron, hoping the best for his spark.

"Soundwave! Your suppose to stay on this ship! You better not let this happen again!" he growled angrily. Megatron left him without another word.
**********************************************************************************
"Great! Ultra Violet is coming and Soundwave is here?"

Optimus looked down at Moonracer, a bit surprised. "When is she coming?"

"Not long from now I suppose. I contacted her not to long ago. If she sees Soundwave here I don't think she would be happy! You remember what happened don't you?"

"I do Moonracer. She will be fine."

"Sure it's great she will see her brother but after what he did to her?"

"It seems that Ultra Violet has arrived. There is another ship," informed Ratchet.

"Ratchet stay here, Moonracer and I will go."

"What about the others?"

"We cannot wait for them."

Ratchet opened the groundbridge and they passed through to the ship.

Soundwave saw the spike on the screen of his computer. He looked toward Megatron who was talking with Starscream. Soundwave looked back at the screen. He recognized it and he felt his spark jump. He walked carefully toward Megatron,"Permission: Soundwave wishes to leave for a while."

"Is something wrong Soundwave?"

"Status: Fine."

"Then go."

Soundwave opened a groundbridge away from Megatron and stepped through. He quietly headed towards the ship, opening the door carefully. As he opened it two tentacles slid out and electrified him. He forced his own to fight but the other tentacles slid back in. A green portal opened near him, fearing the worst he tried to get up, but his legs felt to weak to support his weight. Optimus and Moonracer broke through the green portal.

"Soundwave, stop right there."

Not wishing to obey he tried again to stand but his legs didn't cooperate.

"What are you doing here!" Moonracer snarled and passed him entering the ship."Ultra Violet! It's me! Moonracer! You can come out!"

A figure like Soundwave stepped out into the sunlight,"So this is earth."

Soundwave tried to get up once more but Ultra Violet spotted him.

"Soundwave!" She raced toward him.

Soundwave swatted her away, wanting nothing more to do with her. "Ultra Violet: Stay away from Soundwave."

"Still the hard shell I remember you in. Hello Optimus. Long time no see."

"Agreed old friend."

"Soundwave, I found someone that is looking for you since forever."

A small cybercat stepped out of the ship and raced towards Soundwave. It leaped on Soundwave excitedly. Immediately he pushed it away and transformed. Moonracer pulled out her weapon and shot at Soundwave one hitting his wing.

"Don't hurt him!" Ultra Violet shouted.

Soundwave felt surround by his past once more.

Flashback

The next solar cycle, Soundwave stayed away from school, instead he decided to look for a job. He walked down the streets looking for any signs that might state that help was needed. He pasted by an electronics store, he entered seeing the computers first. One was pushed far into the corner nearly hidden from view. It's screen was broken and so was it's keypad. He tried to turn it on, but it's screen stayed black.

"It's broken, don't bother with it. It's just garbage, can I interest you in anything?" asked a mech leaning on a counter.

"Answer: You already have. Statement: Let Soundwave fix computer. Inquiry: If Soundwave fixes computer, will you pay him."

"Yea sure, so who's Soundwave? Doubt he can fix it." He chuckled.

"Soundwave: Wishes to fix computer."

"Who's Soundwave? You? Well go ahead take it. Bring it back when you've finished."

Soundwave picked up the computer and headed towards his housing unit. Ultra Violet and Moonracer stood at his door and knocked, waiting for a reply. Soundwave walked up behind them, waiting to be noticed. "Soundwave: Not home."

Ultra Violet spun around,"Soundwave where were you! I missed you at school, is something wrong? Look I said I was sorry!"

Soundwave pushed her aside forcefully and opened the door to his housing unit. He set the damage computer down carefully not wanting it to break more. "Ultra Violet: Leave. Moonracer: Leave."

"Why Soundwave?"

Soundwave felt anger burn through his spark but tried not to show it. He was on the very edge of his patients. He pointed away from his unit, hoping she might understand.

Ultra Violet tried to hug Soundwave, but Soundwave grabbed her. He threw her regardless of her cries. "Soundwave!" She screamed but Soundwave had already turned his back on her.

Moonracer leaped on his back,"You don't hurt my friends." She grabbed his cervo and swung him as best as she could. Surprised Soundwave fell back, but recovered quickly. Moonracer charged behind him, but he moved to the side and she sped right past him. He grabbed her by her neck cable and threw her next to Ultra Violet.

"Stop!" Ultra Violet pleaded. Soundwave felt a stab of disappointment coming from Ultra Violet. Something stopped him from hurting them any further. Shameful, he headed towards Ultra Violet, picking her up. Ultra Violet helped Moonracer up, glancing at Soundwave angrily. "What's with you?" she hissed.

Soundwave felt his words caught in his throat. Moonracer stared at Soundwave, as if daring him to speak, but Soundwave could only look down at the floor.

Ultra Violet turned with Moonracer by her side,"Bye, Soundwave," she whispered before walking off.