13 Gladiator

"Story: Soundwave fought other cybrotronians and animals." he kept his tone light. He thought about how it solved so much of his stress after Nighttracer had left him. If he had no emotions he would have to suffer this. From this moment on, he wouldn't speak, wouldn't say a word to anyone. He would stay silent and have no emotions. No friends, no love, especially no sparkmate.

He walked away from Miko and the other humans.

"I have to go anyways, I have to finish a project for science. Yes it's another science fair."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soundwave flew over the city in the afternoon sky. School would let out soon and then the humans would come to the base and annoy him some more. So for the meantime he would take flight and see if there might be any new activity. Off in the distance he heard the bell ring, it reminded him of when he went to school on Cybrotron. He sighed as he saw Starscream land in an open area free of humans. He too landed near him and transformed.

"Stop stop! I only want to talk. Megatron wants you to come back and sent me to find you. I'll tell him you'd rather be an autobot." He fired at Soundwave to make a quick escape but Soundwave let him go. He transformed back to his vehicular mode as a human approached.

"Amazing!" The small human touch his wing gently before climbing in. She sat at the controls clicking a few to start it up. Soundwave could feel the human tampering with his controls but didn't want to alert her.

"Soundwave, return to base. We have a mission for you," Ratchet reported through his com link. Soundwave sighed internally before heading to the autobot base. He transformed and then realized he had brought the human that had jumped inside of him.

"Soundwave brought a friend!" Bumblebee joked as he saw the human.

"What! Another human! You've got to be kidding me." Ratchet exclaimed.

Soundwave looked down at the human and stepped over her stopping himself from squishing her. The small human screamed as Soundwave bent down to have a closer look at her.

"What are you!"

"I'm Bumblebee! This is Ratchet, Bulkhead, Arcee, Rafael, Miko, Jack, Soundwave and Optimus Prime."

Soundwave detached Laserbeak who flew over the human and picked her up. "Let me go!"

"Soundwave, let the human go."

Soundwave nodded curtly to Laserbeak who dropped her by Optimus' peds. Optimus gave an introduction to which Soundwave didn't pay attention to. He looked at Ratchet expectantly.

"Your mission is to go to this energon deposit. See what you can find."

"Wait can I come with you? My name is Camellia." asked the human.

Soundwave looked at Optimus who nodded. Angrily he walked through the portal.

"Maybe I should come too," suggested Bumblebee and followed Soundwave through the portal. Trees covered the entire area only leaving little space to walk. Soundwave inspected the area feeling for energon but couldn't find any. He pointed at Camellia and then at towards Jasper.

"You can't just tell her to leave," Bumblebee argued.

"Just tell her to leave,"he growled back using Bumblebee's voice.

"She your responsibility until Optimus says otherwise." Bumblebee pressed his comlink,"No energon here."

"But my scanners say there is!"

"But my scanners say there is...n't."

"Alright! Come back then." The portal opened. Bumblebee came through and Soundwave followed.