C 20

-Chapter 20-

-Ze's POV-

I pulled my hood down wincing at the excessive amount of sunlight. I shouldn't have drunk so much.

"Let's go over there!" Smarty insisted grabbing Galm by the arm to drag him away.

I wish, for just a second, he'd stop being so loud.

"Hey," Chilled spoke, I glanced over to him, seeing his was holding out a pair of shades, "wear them," what? I didn't have time to argue before Chilled placed the shades upon my face, right.

"Thanks," I muttered, knocking my hood down, glancing around.

Well, they worked better than the hood did. I felt a weak pressure upon my shoulder, hm, glancing back to see Chilled gesturing towards Galm and Smarty, what? I followed his gestured seeing the pair posing before their phones, presumably taking photos. Right, okay.

"Wanna take some?" Chilled suggested, squeezing my shoulder.

It, wouldn't hurt. I nodded, causing a smile to spread on his face as he pulled his phone out. This is awkward. He moved into me holding his arms out, he's so close.

"Ready?" he whispered, his breath hitting my ear.

I hummed simply; I wasn't capable of forming words. I gazed into the camera with a distant smile, seeing Chilled frowning within the frame. What?

"What's wrong?" I asked glancing at him.

"I, wanted to ask you something."

"Right?"

"Ze," Chilled glanced at me, "how do you feel about staying with me?"

What?

"I already am staying with you," I admitted with a laugh.

"No, I mean like," he cleared his throat, what does he mean, "for a long time," a long time?

Is he asking me to move in with him? Isn't this a bit soon?

"Chilled, are you asking me to move in with you?" I tilted my head curiously at him.

He nodded with a such a confidence; I couldn't find the ability to argue. There was one small thing bothering me. We aren't together. Why is he acting like we're an item?

"We aren't even dating yet you want me to move in," I scoffed playfully turning back to the camera, how is he going to react?

Chilled smirked lightly turning back to the camera, lowering his voice,

"so, you wanna date me?"

What? My cheeks growing red as my eyes widened. But before I can reconfigure my facial expression, Chilled had already snapped multiple photos. Hang on!

"I wasn't ready," I groaned, "you purposely threw me off!"

Chilled shrugged with a grin, swiping through the photos,

"you look cute in these," he's lying.

I turned in a huff towards Galm and Smarty, I bet he looks great in those photos though. I started to make my way over to them before an arm slipped over my shoulder, lips pressing against my head,

"we'll take more later."

Right.

"Hey Chilled!" Smarty yelled, "we gotta take them to the aquarium," aquarium? "it's a necessary sightseeing thing to do!"

Isn't an aquarium, like a date? I glanced up at Chilled who was deep in thought,

"maybe, we should get ice cream for now, I mean," he glanced to Galm, "we always have tomorrow."

Tomorrow? Smarty gave into the idea of ice cream, allowing Chilled to lead the way. It's like Chilled has already planned for me to stay with him. He couldn't have predicted things would turn out like this. He, must just be really lucky.

"So, what do you want?" Smarty asked glancing to the three of us.

Hm. Chilled shrugged as Galm listed multiple options.

"Can I have vanilla please?" I asked quietly.

"Of course," Smarty grinned, glancing to Chilled, "so?"

I could feel Chilled's eyes on me. Why is he staring at me?

"I'll go with you," Chilled claimed coldly, sliding his arm from my shoulders to join Smarty's side.

"We'll be back," Smarty stated turning on his heels, Chilled following.

I unconsciously let out a sigh, I need to ask Galm what he thinks.

"Something bothering you?" Galm asked, side eyeing me.

Exactly that,

"do you think we're moving too fast?" he squinted at me, right explanation, "well, I mean, you and Smarty have known each other for a while but, but," me and Chilled, "I'm someone new to Chilled," Galm kept my wandering eyes as I ranted, "he wants me to like, move in, and I don't know how to feel, like," I rubbed my head, it hurt to think, "I really like him Galm. But you know how it always ends for me," I gazed at him helplessly searching for an answer.

"Steven," he always was reassuring, "if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. It's that simple," is it really? "and," he smiled softly, "if it works out, it works out, you know?"

I, think I know. I want this to work out. And it'll work out if I make it work. Okay. I can do that. I can do this. Suddenly a hand appeared before my sight with a nod ice cream cone,

"for you," Chilled grinned at me.

For me. Right. I took it with a smile,

"thanks," I glanced to the ice cream in his hand, "what did you get?"

"Chocolate," he spoke.

Hm, maybe, I should be obvious. I reached out, wrapping my fingers around his own, bringing the ice cream to my lips, taking a lick slowly. I glanced up at him, his eyes watching me with clear intent. I think he gets the idea. I pulled away licking my lips with a satisfied hum,

"I like," before I could finish my words, Chilled had lifted his fingers to brush over my lips, leaning closer to me.

"Mine turn," he leaned down, helping himself to mine, holy shit, he pulled his head, licking his lips, fuck me, "yum."

I'm not sure what's holding me back right now. I go to reach out to touch his face, yet, Smarty stepped directly into my arm, preventing me from touching Chilled. Fuck.

"We should go there next!"

Chilled glanced over to where Smarty was pointing,

"for sure man," before glancing at me with a smirk, continuing to mouth something, which seemed to represent the word, later.

Later. What's going to happen later? All I could do for the remainder of the day was let me imagination run world.