C3

-Chapter 3-
-Ze's POV-

Here I was, sat at my desk nervously watching Galm pick up his phone then placing it back, the sound of tapping filling my ears as his eyes were darting back to the phone every second. He’s a king me more nervous. Jesus, I lifted my hand to my mouth, instinctively filing my nails with my teeth, fuck. Why did I agree to meeting Galm’s online friend?

"What the hell do you want this early in the morning?" a husky voice suddenly blurted, whoa.

Shivers ran down my spine, fuck, he’s here. I removed my hand placing it in my lap, watching as the stranger's face appeared between Galm’s and mine. Wow.

"Chilled, say hello," Galm spoke.

Chilled's eyes widened as his expression changed from exhausted to surprised. As he sat up, he revealed his bare chest freely to us both. Oh, I felt my cheeks flush pink as I took a second to glance him over, fuck, it’s only been a second since he joined and he's already made a, good . I shook my head, going back to my previous expression. I can’t. Chilled pulled on his shirt, turning to his screen,

"good morning."

Holy fuck. His voice filled my headphones, spilling through my ears. It was an indescribable moment; his voice was priceless. It felt as if I could listen to him end on end reading the most uninteresting thing. The conversation continued until Galm suggested we play some games. As time flew by, it free darker and darker for us.

"It was weird last night, " Chilled murmured slowly, what happened last night?

"What do you mean?" Galm questioned.

"What happened?" I chimed in, curious.

"I just felt, lonely? But I'm not lonely,” Chilled explained weakly, ”I know that,” his voice slightly broke as he spoke.

He felt, alone? How can someone as charismatic as him feel alone?

"I would suggest we could’ve hung out, " I spoke weakly, "but I have no idea where you actually live,” if we lived near to one another, I, I don’t know what I would do.

"America, Colorado to be more exact, " Chilled answered with a chuckle, "how about you?"

"Uk, as close as I could get to Galm,” I chuckled, I was extremely grateful for Galm, he was truly the most amazing friend.

Chilled squinted with a sigh,

"you're so lucky."

"He is?" Galm scoffed.

God, he was completely oblivious to his radiant persona.

"Extremely,” he gazed off screen with a sad expression, like a child who had candy taken form him, ”I have Smarty, and as much as he is cool, he's a pain,” he weakly laughs lifting his eyes to the screen at Galm, ”you know that already,” I keep hearing the name Smarty.

I’ve heard it a couple times from Galm when he’s drunk enough to let his walls down.

"Smarty sounds nice,” I slowly spoke, "or so I've been told."

Galm's cheeks pinked at my words as he quickly turned away from his cam. Chilled shook his head rapidly,

"It's all lies."

Lies? I highly doubted that. He was just a bit of an, attention grabber, from what I’ve heard with his rapid exchange of partners. I chuckled shaking my head, glancing to the time, I should probably sleep,

"It's getting late."

"So what?” Chilled groaned, ”it’s only seven pm,”

"Two am," Galm interrupted, stretching his arms.