C4

-Chapter 4-
-Chilled's POV-

It was just me and Ze left after GaLm decided to sleep. We both just sat glancing at our computers. It wasn’t awkward like I thought it would be. It was, the exact opposite. Ze laid his head upon the desk whispering to himself,

"It was nice finally meeting someone interesting."

Awe, I full-screened his camera to see Ze with his eyes closed but with a smile, his oakey hair falling partly over his eyes,

"yeah, it is,” I smiled softly at his calm expression, “it was fun talking to you, relaxing in a way.”

I waited a moment for Ze to reply but the moment didn’t come. Did he fall asleep? He must have. That’s, adorable.

"Good night, " I whispered, before ending the call, I hope he sleeps well.

I follow my usual routine, climbing into bed, settling in faster than I normally would. That was nice, speaking to Ze. It felt different than speaking to the others. It was, reassuring. I closed my eyes, allowing thoughts of Ze flutter through my mind as sleep begun.

{{Dream}}

"Chilled?" a voice erupted from the darkness, quiet and distant.
What the hell?

"Who, who is that?" I yelled, confession taking over.

"It's me, Chilled!” who? “It's Ze!"

What? How, could Ze be here?

"Ze?" I muttered to myself.

Why was Ze here?

"I wanted to see you, before, before I disappeared,” his voice spoke, becoming distant.

"Ze,” where is he? “I can't see you,” I, I don’t know what to do, “I don't know what's going on."

"It's too late,” a darker, more intense hoarse voice growled, whoa.

“Don't leave, please,” Ze called out.
"Ze, I don't know what's going on,” I managed to yell out, forcing my way into the surrounding darkness, “just, come, come to me!”

"Chilled! Come back! Come back!" his voice echoed through my ears.

It was becoming harmful, piercing into my head, making my ears throb. Ze, where are you? Just, fuck, I clutched my ears in pain as the shouts became deafening.

{{End of the dream}}

I sprung up from my bed, panting harshly as I tried to recollect my thoughts. What the fuck? I shook my head, trying to steady my breathing. What just happened? I don't understand. Ze. My eyes widened, I need to check on him, just, just in case. I snatched my phone from the table, almost dropping it as I did. Come on. I switched it on, 7:44am. For him, it, it must be around two or something.

-
[Me:]
Which one of you cursed me?
-