CHAPTER 2: PARTY

„Who are you?"

~ Next Morning ~

~ Next Morning ~

I woke up, only slept for 6 hours, since I wasn't able to sleep last night. I will have my first classes this morning: Potions, Muggle Studies and Herbology. Because of my dad, I was always good at Muggle Studies, he had taught me a lot about their world when I was younger.

It's interesting, really. They have a lot of crazy technology, even some wizards and witches begin to use it too. Me for example, I have a phone, just like Chiara and Josh. Even though we only use it to text each other in urgent situations.

„Hellooo?", Chiara snaps her fingers right in front of my face. „Don't want to sleep over, do you? It's our first day, come on, get up!"

„Urgh, but this bed is so comfy..." I muffle as I press my face into the big pillow I had slept on.

„Get. Up!", she drools while dragging me onto the floor.

„You have some motivation right there! Did you literally just throw me out of own bed?"

„Yes, I did indeed. Now get ready."

I get up and walk over to my closet with the few clothes I put there yesterday. I put on my grey tennis skirt, some socks and my sneakers. „Chiara?", I ask. „Do you still have a blouse? I forgot mine..."

„You're a little silly, you know?" She drags out her second white blouse and throws it over to me. It fits a little oversized, since she has one size bigger than me, so I tucked it into the skirt.

„Perfect, even in your uniform you look so stunning!"

„Oh don't flatter, please.", I chuckle.

~ Potions ~

Chiara and I were early, so we sat down next to each other. After all students arrived Snape walks to the front. „Hello class, today you'll be researching antidotes. Open your Magical Drafts and Potions book on page 267."

„Professor?", I ask. „Chiara and I don't have this book yet, as we were told to get it here."

„You're transfer students, am I right? For now just ask another student for their book, you can share one.", he says drily.

„Yes, professor.", I answer and look around. I see Blaise and Pansy sitting at the table in front of us. „Hey... Hey! Blaise, could we have your book? We haven't got one yet."

„Sure, here you are."

„Thank you.", Chiara smiles.

A little folded paper hits my head while I'm reading the pages. I look back and see Draco smirking on the other side of the room.

I unfold it and see nothing. When I turn around Draco's working again.

„Want to send a message, Miss Smith?", Snape asks me.