CHAPTER 25: BURN FOR ME

He looks down at me, regret reflecting in his features and my wet lips crash onto his.

I step closer, touching his cheek. It takes a moment for him to react, but as soon as he does, he lunches forward, his hand grabbing the fabric beneath my corset. His other hand rests on my neck, as if he's holding me in place.

"I've waited so long.", he whispers roughly between the kisses as his tongue swirls around mine. He picks me up with one hand and my legs fling around his hips before I hear a short click.

I open my eyes after feeling a bit dizzy and recognize his room. The curtains are drawn, the bed made tidily but his desk covered with open books and notes. "Wha-", I mumble but get interrupted by him shushing, his finger pressed on my lips.

"We apparated.", he says cockily as if it's the easiest thing.

"You can't in Hogwarts..", I frown confused, still in his arms.

"I'm a Riddle, forgot?", he smirks and lunches forward again.

"But—how?", I turn my head and he sighs.

"Will you ever stop talking?", he groans another time, letting me go and turning me around. He presses me against the wall and grabs my neck, squeezing it slightly. "Don't make me wait longer."

I bite my lip and nod while looking into his eyes, some tiny raindrops resting on his eyelashes.

"You sure you want me?", he exhales. I nod again and receive another cocky grin before he presses the front of my body harder against the wall. My breath hitches in my throat for a moment as I hear a sharp sound.

I try to look down but can't really make out what he's holding in his hand.

"Stay still.", he demands and before I can answer I feel me corset loosening. He cut the strings. He grabs my hands and holds them at my back before tying them with the cut strings.

After pulling off the corset he undoes the buttons of my dress while my body's still pressed against the cold stone wall. I see a glimpse of his head, the knife between his teeth as he undresses me.

Psychopath is a fitting nickname.

Holding me in place, he kisses my neck and down my shoulder blade. My dress is on the floor, leaving me in my underwear as he turns me around again.

"I'll buy you a new pair.", he growls before the blade of his knife brushes over my collarbones, moving closer to my bra. He pulls it down after cutting the straps.

I can't move, shocked at what he's doing while making it look so effortless and normal. But who knows, maybe he is indeed used to it. I'm surely not his first time. Maybe he'll use me. Maybe I'm not special to him and he just plays his stupid game.

He puts the knife back between his teeth and looks at me proudly, his eyes glimmering in the dimmed candlelight, coming from his desk.

I turn by myself as he stepped away a bit.

"Don't cover up.", he says coldly after I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I let them fall, causing him to step closer again. His cold hands touch my waist slightly, slowly wandering further up.

My breath fastens while he touches my breasts. His lips fall on mine again, pushing my head back against the wall before he picks me up, putting my legs around his hip.

While kissing me roughly he drops me onto his desk. Every book, every pen, every piece of paper, he pushes it off it, causing them to land on the floor loudly. He silences the room and grabs my waist again, pulling my body closer to him. His sucking lips on my neck send sparks through my body — make me feel alive somehow.