CHAPTER 20: CONFUSION

I've decided to upload twice a week now instead of once thus the chapters will also be shorter. I will try it for some time and if it doesn't work I'll continue uploading once a week (Sunday or Monday). <3

The chapters will come on Sunday or Monday and Wednesday or Thursday. Depends on how much time I need.

Now much fun reading Chapter 20!

~~~~

It's the weekend again. This week has gone by fast and there's only one more week of detention — three more days of cleaning classrooms.

Luckily I haven't been bumping into Mattheo recently, didn't even see him in class or the Great Hall that often. But I couldn't care less, I guess.

Apparently there's another party tonight — in the room of requirement. Thus it must be a big one; with all houses and many students.

Everyone's going. Blaise, Pansy, Chiara and even Draco is talking about it nonstop. Luxurious, classy but casual. That's the dress code.

"Isn't it amazing?", Pansy groans excited. "I'm totally in. The first party with a real dress code!"

"Even I'm liking it to be honest.", Draco quirks a brow.

"Urgh.", Pansy sighs. "Of course you do, why wouldn't you?!"

"Just saying. Blaise? Would you care for a new suit?"

Pansy claps. "It's time you two get a new suit. I've been waiting since the Yule Ball. And already then it looked it but... well, worn?"

"It was new! Bought it two days before.", Blaise complains. "But yes, I'd care for a new one.", he smirks at Draco. "Maybe even two? For Spring Ball?"

"Did you already hear that it's supposed to be a masquerade ball? Oh, I'm so excited!"

"I heard of that Pans.", I join the conversation. "But not only that. Apparently it's all vintage — with corsets and everything."

"Bloody hell, I suppose we need to go to another shop then.", Draco snarls. "We won't get an old suit in a normal one, right?"

"Nah mate. But there's one in Hogsmeade.", Blaise states. "At least my dad told me about it."

"Let's go there tomorrow.", Draco says, laying on the couch.

We just had breakfast, no classes today so we hang in the common room.

"Why tomorrow? We need one suit already today.", Blaise adds. "Besides, we have nothing to do today, have we?"

"You're right."

"What about us?", Chiara wonders, sitting on the armrest next so Blaise. "Pansy, don't you want to get something new too?"

"Uhm. Good point.", she frowns. "Yes. Yeah, let's go"

She gets up and walks up the stairs. "Come on, we don't have all day!", her voice echoes down.

And so we follow her upstairs to change and head to Hogsmeade after with the boys.

~~~~

The fabric reaches to the floor, softly stroking my skin whenever I take a step. It's thin yet has a luscious and rich red colour that I love. Combined with some golden accessories it looks luxurious enough for now. It has no straps and I'm lucky that it fits as well as it does, because otherwise it would slip down to my feet.

"Please let me do something to your hair!", Pansy giggles around excited as her, Chiara and I get ready together as always. "I will do it fast, an updo? Or rather something slick? Yes! Something slick! Come on Leyla, please!"