CHAPTER 5: SURPRISE

„I love it when she moves like that"

~ Next Morning ~

In the morning, I was heading towards the library to study for the presentation. I arrived later than planned and walked through the bookshelves to find the books I'd need. „Searching for this, Smith?", someone called. „Magical Drafts and Potions, isn't it? I know, you don't have it yet."
As I look to the side I see Hunter sitting at a table. He looks really cute this morning, his messy hair, the tired face expression, and the sleepy voice, wow.

„I thought, I could help you, since I quote, you don't know anything?"

„God damnit Hunter! You scared me, and I actually am able to study alone, thanks for the offer.", I deny smilingly.

„My help doesn't hurt you, does it?"

„Oi, fine. If I'm sooo irresistible!", I wink. „Always got to follow me, Mister Crawford. How pathetic."

„Careful with those words, Smith. Or should I make you shut up again." He pushes his tongue against his inner cheeks, smirking, as always.

„Mmh, we're going this way now? Come on I gotta study."

„Want to come and watch Quidditch training later?", he asks.

„Why not... I will bring Chiara, if it's okay." I still want to talk with her, as I already had to go this morning and didn't got the chance to talk to her alone. Hunter and me studied for about two hours before catching off Chiara, she was already feeling better than yesterday. Thank god.

„Studied, enough?", Chiara asked. „I already look forward seeing you standing in the front, talking about something no one listens to."

Hunter smirked.
„Hey! That's not fucking funny! It's exhausting, really! I hate Snape, just because I made a stupid joke? Draco should hold the lecture...", I mumble.

„Yeah, sure. Hey Hunter? Didn't Josh also start playing Quidditch lately?", she wonders.

„Um, yes. He said he would come too. I think that we will just let him train with us."

We arrived at the Quidditch pitch and separated from Hunter, since he had to go to the changing rooms while we sit on the grandstand, watching them play.

„So, you wanna tell me 'bout yesterday?", I carefully ask Chiara.

„I-, I don't know, I mean it's just...", she sighs. I noticed it was hard for her to open up, and still I wonder why.

„Alright so... I think I've got light depression for a few months now and I don't know why, okay? It's just...I feel so weak all the time, so tired and-" She told me all about how she feels lately.