CHAPTER 11: ROADTRIP

It's cold. Not only the temperature, but also my vision. The colors are not warm, they're cold. Almost black and white and the screaming of Draco makes them even colder, causing me to shake a little. The Cruciatus Curse hit him and he fell onto the ground, his head loudly hitting the dark wooden floor. His body clenched, his legs and arms yanking around, looking hilarious, but it's not. It's everything but funny. You can see the sweat on his forehead, his eyes shut tightly and his eyebrows scrunched together while his voice is whimpering, screaming... crying. So are his shut eyes. Tears are falling down his red cheeks, some flowing into his opened mouth as others drip down his chin.

„Fuck.", Blaise cusses, trying to hold him still.

„It won't help.", Chiara says kind of calm. „We need him to stop it. He's not dead yet, just frozen." I hit the man who cursed Draco, with the Full Body-Bind Curse.

„And how are we supposed to do this?", I pant.

„You have to stop the Body-Bind, and force him to... Hurry up!", Pansy shouts before I run over to the on the floor laying man.

Finite.", I whisper as I point my wand at him. He blinks and tries to get up, which doesn't work. Blaise pushes him back down. „Stop the curse.", he commands.

The man just smirks stupidly.

„Now!", Blaise hisses aggressively. I've never really seen him like this.

„No."

Blaise points his wand at his throat and lets it burn into his flesh, causing the man to squeak in a high frequency.

„Fool... now stop it!"

The man cries out and nods as the wand burns deeper into his flesh. Blaise loosens his grip and pushes him over to Draco. „Do it already!", he seethes.

Finite.", the man growls before turning to Blaise again.

Petrificus Totalus.", Blaise says sassily and smirks. „Idiot."
But his face expression changes abruptly when seeing Draco again. He groans and still kind of cries.

„Are you alright?", Josh asks.

„Do I... Look like it?", Draco frowns. „I just got hit by the Cruciatus Curse-"

„Yeah, we all noticed. He was just being polite. Now, do you need anything?", Pansy sighs as Draco just blinks at her annoyed.

„A water, maybe?", Draco mumbles, his whole body still shaking.

„Oi, I'm gonna get it.", Blaise gets up and straightens his clothes before he walks into the store cupboard behind the bar.

„I knew them.", Draco states. „They were looking for me."

„Why's that?", I question.

„It's not important, I just wanted you to know."

„Did it hurt terribly Draco?"

„Well Pansy, the Cruciatus Curse isn't really a spell which spawns butterflies. Of course it hurt. But I'm okay.", he spats and gets up. While leaning on one leg he collapses and squeezes his lips into a thin line.

„I see. You're okay.", Pansy giggles,  assisting him to stand up and sits him down onto one of the complete chairs standing in the room. Most of the furniture was shattered by the dueling, broken glass spread on the floor, cracking even more as you walk over it.

„Where's Blaise?", Draco asks. „Blaise?", he yells.

No answer. Chiara and I exchange confused glances. As if searching for water was so difficult.