daenys

⋆❅⋆ 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ; | daenys |↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; dae, dd, mys

↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; dae, dd, mys

⋆❅⋆ 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐗 ; | male |
↳ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 ; male & he/him

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ; | 4 years / 48 moons |

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; | bisexual |
↳ 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 ; they would need to be very patient with him and understanding. he can easily become too much and annoying, so if they can't handle him, then it might now work out. not to mention, he'd prefer if they talked softly.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ; | Hollowfell |
↳ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 ; soldier

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; | canis lupus familiaris |
↳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ; northern inuit  mix ( his fc is 50% nothern inuit, and 25% of german shepherd and husky )

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; | canis lupus familiaris |↳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ; northern inuit  mix ( his fc is 50% nothern inuit, and 25% of german shepherd and husky )

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; | a long-legged male with a off-white base coloring, marked by dark grey and black over-shading. his coat isn't long, but its thick and soft. his eyes are a nice shade of brown. |
↳ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ; alright yo i'm running on coffee and four hours of sleep and i have no idea where to start so i'm gonna start bullshitting this description and see where it goes. lets see how terribly this ends up done. daenys is a rather tall and big-boned dog with a strong skeleton. and i just ate a whole pizza to myself so i think my brain can properly work now. spread across his stable bones are lean, yet compact muscles to help him move. his gate is rather smooth and swift, capable of crossing long distances rather quickly. his back paws are compact, while his front paws are more wide-set and larger. paw pads thick and durable with a strong grip. attached to his paws are rather long, slim, yet strong legs. this only adds to his lean look. his body is covered by a thick and rather soft looking pelt. this plush coat is made up mostly of black, grays, and silvers. this darker coloring looks similar to the typical Siberian husky markings.  the rest of him is made up of creams, whites, and lighter tans. yay, more coffee! the dogs are playing kinda loud tho. they're louder than my music >:0. his facial structure is a mixture between german shepherd and northern inuit, with his muzzle being shepherd and his ears being inuit. his almond shaped eyes are a deep brown. when in the sun, they look bright and fiery. but when the light is out, they look dark, nearly black. just slightly light enough to have a silvery gloss to them. this can give him a rather ghostly look. his tail is a mix between husky-like and shepherd-like, being long, feathery / fluffy, and having a slight curl. he likes to carry his tail over his back.