tala

-ˋˏ 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲 ˎˊ-ɴᴀᴍᴇ ;; Talaᴀɢᴇ ;; 5 yearsɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ;; femaleʙʀᴇᴇᴅ/ᴍɪx ;; wolfdog [ 86% mackenzie valley wolf , 5% German shepherd, 3% Siberian husky, 6% alaskan malamute ]

-ˋˏ 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲 ˎˊ-
ɴᴀᴍᴇ ;; Tala
ᴀɢᴇ ;; 5 years
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ;; female
ʙʀᴇᴇᴅ/ᴍɪx ;; wolfdog [ 86% mackenzie valley wolf , 5% German shepherd, 3% Siberian husky, 6% alaskan malamute ]

-ˋˏ  𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ˎˊ-
ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ;; Tala gets her size from her father. Shes roughly 38 inches tall, 6 feet and 8 inches long, and weighs somewhere around 136 pounds. Its no surprise, as shes made of lean and compact muscle. Her limbs are long, connected to large paws. Her ears are pointed, hinting at her canine genetics. Her longish, thick fur is colored ginger, where some spots fade into a lighter ginger. The only marking that stands out is a small white blotch on her chest. Her wolf-like eyes are golden-honey colored. Her nose is a purplish pink with a darker coloring shadowing under it.
sʜᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ;; a large female wolfdog with thick ginger fur, golden honey colored eyes, and long limbs.
sᴄᴀʀʀɪɴɢ/ᴅɪsᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ;; a few on her legs, a nick in her ear, a few small thin ones on her muzzle, a long one on her thigh, and one hidden in her scruff.

ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʟɪᴍʙs ;; nah

❝ you have five seconds to run before I rip your throat out. ❞

-ˋˏ  𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈 ˎˊ-
ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ;; Tala is a quiet gorl. She doesnt speak much to others unless she knows them well, or when is necessary.  Due to her quietness, shes often perceived as introverted or shy. This isn't true to an extent. Shes pack oriented, meaning she knows how to be social. She even enjoys it sometimes. However, that's hardly likely. In fact, she cares deeply for those close to her and would go to any lengths to protect them. Call her protective, she wont care. Truthfully, it doesnt seem to affect her at all. This is because shes strong. Not just physically, but mentally. She is utterly patient, calm, and isnt easily riled by others. Unless they're just plain stupid. Then she is undeniably fiesty. Behind her quiet mask is a fierce female waiting for her moment. She is secretly sarcastic and teasing, as well as passionate and devoted. She could be a great ally, and an even better friend.
ʟɪᴋᴇs ;; pups, winter, snow, the cold air, swimming, hunting
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ;; disappointing people, mistakes, being ordered around
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs ;; quiet, caring, strong
ғᴇᴀʀs ;; erratophobia

ʟɪᴋᴇs ;; pups, winter, snow, the cold air, swimming, huntingᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ;; disappointing people, mistakes, being ordered aroundᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs ;; quiet, caring, strongғᴇᴀʀs ;; erratophobia