caelum

⋆❅⋆ 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ; | caelum |         ↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; ceecee ( see-see ) a childhood nickname from his mom

         ↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; ceecee ( see-see ) a childhood nickname from his mom.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐗 ; | male |
                   ↳ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 ; male & he/him

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ;| 72 moons / 6 years |

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; | heterosexual |
↳ 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 ; besides females? he isn't sure what he wants. but he would need a more extroverted mate, as he tends to be more reserved. not that he won't start or hold a conversation, but people drain his social battery. they would have to have no effect on his social battery or recharge it. they'd also have to realize his politeness isnt flirting. he just has manners.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ; | Highfrost |
↳ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 ; shadow

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; | canis dirus |
↳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ; dire wolf

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; | a large male dire wolf with golden colored eyes and formidably large fangs

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; | a large male dire wolf with golden colored eyes and formidably large fangs. he has long legs and large paws. his thick coat is tri-colored, with each color fading into the next. |
↳ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ; here we go again mother fucks. i got my peanut butter and fluff sandwich, let's do this shit. caelum's skeletal structure is fairly big-boned and sturdy. meaning his bones are considerably hard to break. shit i never finished this yesterday. his muscle mass is made up of a mix of lean and burly build. not quite jacked, but not quite sinewy either. and yet, he is strong and capable. the fuck else do I put? oh right. his paws are pretty fucking huge. nonono that doesn't sound professional. rewrite that! he carries rather large paws with his front paws toes spread wide and long and his back paws looking more compact. the long claws and tough pads on his paws help a lot with grip. shit fucker! its been another day? I was supposed tonal finish it yesterday!! alright, moving on. caelum carries a thick and longish coat marked with greys and whites, with hints of a pale brownish. his eyes are rather stunning. a captivating golden yellow.