mane oc

✿ name ;; Flameclaw✿ reason for name ;;✿ age ;; 4 years & 5 months✿ gender ;; male

✿ name ;; Flameclaw
✿ reason for name ;;
✿ age ;; 4 years & 5 months
✿ gender ;; male

✿ ranking within the  pride ;; mane
✿ description of the role ;; a mane is the lead male of the pride. His word is law and anyone who argues or disobeys him obviously has a death wish. It is his job to keep his pride and his cubs safe from outsiders and rival males, as well as any other threats.

✿ looks | detailed descriptions only! | ;; Flameclaw is a large light reddish tan male with russet tinted fur. His muzzle, chin, throat, chest, belly, and upper inner legs are slightly lighter colored than the rest of his pelt, looking more tan. His mane, tail tip, and elbow tufts are darker colored than the rest of his body, looking like a deep, rich russet brown. He has a small triangle-shaped section on his chin and the edges of his ears are the same color as his mane. His mane reaches down most of his chest. His round, almond shaped eyes are colored a beautiful lime-emrald green. His nose and paw pads are black.
✿ personality | detailed personality! not just traits | ;; Flameclaw was raised under a firm paw. His father wasnt one for mercy, and didn't spare his innocence. There as, Flameclaw was created into a harsh, blunt, and cold male. He was raised with no mercy, so he knows no mercy. He doesnt hide the truth, no matter how bad it is, and isnt afraid to hurt others feelings for the lies to stop. Secrets aren't his thing either. He tends to be distant from his pride. Being in charge, yet seemingly just... there. If it weren't for his rank, he likely wouldn't be noticed in the pride. While he is cold, he genuinely cares for his pride and does what he believes is best for them. Aside from this, Flameclaw doesnt seem to show any emotion. When you see him with him mate, or his cubs, however, he's different. Like his icy exterior is cracking and melting. He shows affection towards them, and them only.

✿ strength ;; 10 / 10
✿ speed ;; 7 / 10
✿ aerodynamics | basically how high and how far you can jump/leap | ;; 7 / 10
✿ blindness ;; 1 / 10
✿ kindness ;; 5 / 10
✿ mental strength ;; 9 / 10

✿ pride or prideless ;; pride

✿ password ;; dont have a favorite, and between lion king 2 and aristocats