town canine rp

F I R S T
C H A R A C T E R

❝ NAME ❞pecameaning "freckles"

❝ NAME ❞
peca
meaning "freckles"

❝ GENDER ❞
female

❝ SEXUALITY ❞
pansexual

❝ JOB ❞
jeweler, but side job of a caretaker when shes needed

❝ BREED ❞
dalmation

❝ DETAILED APPEARANCE ❞
Peca is a large-sized, well-defined, muscular dog with excellent endurance and stamina. when fully grown, she stands from 23 inches tall and weighs about 60 pounds. the outline her body would be square when viewed from the side. her body is as long from fore-chest to buttocks as it is tall at the withers, her shoulders are well laid back, her stifle is well bent and her hocks are well let down. the female's feet are round with well-arched toes, and her nails are white. her thin ears taper towards the tip and are set fairly high and close to her head. her eyes are colored brown. while normally dalmations have short smooth coats she gained the recessive gene of long fur. however, she doesnt shed as much as the short haired canines of her breed. her coat us colored white with black spots of varied sizes. her ears are mainly black. she has a boopable black nose, paw pads, and half of her bottom lip.

 she has a boopable black nose, paw pads, and half of her bottom lip

❝ DETAILED PERSONALITY ❞
peca is a sweet girl. she's kind and generous towards those around her. only saying nice things to other canines. shes generally optimistic. staying on the bright side of situations. dalmations are energetic, and peca is no exception. she enjoys playing with pups and can easily race someone. while she may not be the fastest dig in town, she definitely has the endurance and stamina to make up for it. this girl can be a little sensitive. harsh words affect her and can out her down, though she doesn't let others see it. she has a strong belief in second chances, and keeping her problems to herself. after all, she doesn't want to bother anyone. while she may be a little shy at first meet, when you grow close with her she becomes teasing. expect jokes from her about little things and such. she can be feisty when she wants to be.

❝ STRENGTHS ❞
energetic, good endurance, enjoys her work, social

❝ WEAKNESSES ❞
believes she is a burden, keeps her problems to herself, tends to overwork herself