kaskae

❝ɴᴀᴍᴇ❞

ɴᴀᴍᴇ

kaskae
" kas "
" kaz "
" kae "
" wolfie "

ᴀɢᴇ

four years

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

male

ɢᴇɴᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ

alaskan malamute 70%
arctic wolf 25%
husky 5%

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

kaskae has the long legs and muzzle of a wolf, as well as a slim chest and thick claws. he isn't leanly built, and is instead muscular and compact. with broad, powerful shoulders. his limbs are incredibly strong and long. his thick pelt is semi-longish and fluffy. his base color is white, or off-white. his overcoat is colored with darker, smoky black markings of an alaskan malamute. there is some brownish coloring on his upper-back legs. his almond shaped eyes are an amber brown. due to his wolf DNA, he is larger than most of the other dogs, besides his partner of course. the other wheel dog is certainly the largest, due to his Tibetan genetics. this simply makes kaskae the second largest on the team.

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

kaskae is a private male. he keeps his business to himself and prefers not to share it with others. this could be for multiple reasons, though they are unknown to others. he can be quiet when he wants to be. often lapsing into silence for long periods of time with ease. if he played the silent game with someone, he would easily win. kas is a pure gentleman. he's polite and well-mannered. surprisingly gentle. treating ladies like a male is supposed to, as his mother raised him to. he aspires to be the canine she always believed he could be. the canine his father wasn't. he believes they deserve the upmost respect. as you can expect, kaskae was raised to be an intelligent canine. his ability to take in and process info is often described as unbelievable. a sophisticated dog indeed. you can believe his is dignified. he seems to have this aura around him that screams respectable and admirable. definitely could make a good role model for younger canines.

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ

polite, dignified, private

ᴋɪɴ

none