Destan

' ' I'm tired of breaking down my walls for people. You wanna know what's inside? Climb. ' '

' ' No one is entitled to treat you like crap. ' '

Name || Destan ("by the still water")

Gender || Male

Age || 28

Species || Jaguar

Appearance || Destan is relatively massive for his species. Standing at 30 inches tall, it's no wonder he weighs around 360 lbs. His body is built of pure muscle. Let's just say it wouldn't be fun having this beast pounce at you. Destan's pelt is based on a tanish red, decorated by black rosettes all over his body. His tail holds a white tail tip, and his undersides are white as well, leading from his inner upper legs, to his belly, along his chest and neck, and under his jaw. There's also a dash of white along the top of his nose. His eyes are a charming golden yellow color.

Personality || Destan is usually very calm and level-headed, even under pressure. It takes a heck of a lot for him to snap, and even then he usually snaps at some poor innocent tree. This male seems to have unlimited patience to go along with his calmness. Intelligence matched with these two traits, and you've basically got yourself a certified weapon. Destan isn't all sunshine and rainbows, though. He's stupidly bold, which can lead to reckless decisions on his end. Without thinking, he'll jump into the deep end of the water if you'd let him. While he is group-oriented, Destan is actually pretty aloof. In a conversation, he will generally only give short responses or only use his body language to talk.

Destan doesn't like to take chances with other people's lives. When it comes to the safety or health of others, he's always cautious. This created his habit of always looking around, or swirling his ears in different directions. He's basically always on high alert, constantly searching for danger. This makes Destan more uptight, as he never seems to relax, especially with many people around him.

If you do manage to get under his skin, you'll find he's very lovable and would do almost anything to make you smile. As he gets to know you, he'll participate in your conversations more, and maybe even try to spend time with you. He might even relax a bit. Be careful, though. Just because your friends with him doesn't mean he won't tell you when your out of line.

Rank || Guard (if not, hunter works)

Mate || Nope (gotta get to know him)

Cubs ||Nada (wants some)

Other || He will go into the cubs den to check on the little ones. He tries acting as a father figure to those who don't have their fathers.

 He tries acting as a father figure to those who don't have their fathers