3-Backstory

3 years ago (Brooklyn, NY)

I was 12 when I got home. Everything seemed to be normal to normal something was wrong. I felt a shiver in my spine. I went into my mansion  (family were royals) and saw blood everywhere I went into the conference room were there was supposed to be a meeting today and I found that everyone was brutally murdered. I let out a loud scream. I went to every house in the society and found everyone was murder. "WHY?!?!?!" I yelled. I ran so far and never looked back.

2 year ago (Queens, NY)

I was 12/13? I cant really remember. HEY! Don't judge me I just lost everything. So Ion the  was captured by the mafia to be there assassin because of my blood line I was very strong . This mafia was controlled by hydra so they gave me solider  words and a mix of the winter and super solider serums. Sense i was already powerful the serum only gave me a sonic scream and the ability to stop aging at 15. They named me the Storm Solider (I know really lame).  WELL anyway I was sent out on a mission to kill a famous person or whatever, what they didn't know is that I had already had a plan to escape. They stopped using the Russian words against me because they thought I was "loyal" idiotas. Well anyway I escaped well not really more like I ran and no one came after me but whatever who cares about the details.  

1 year ago (Bronx, NY)

On the streets

I am now 14 turning 15 and the happy and cute little girl is gone she died that day when everything was taken from her. I was now officially the Storm Killer, a cold blooded assassin that doesn't give a care in the world. I lived on the streets every gang was scared of me, I ran from the cops, child services, and everyone who is trying to put me in the cage I'm not a solider or a slave. I cant believe they are trying to control me GOD! I'm stronger then a god. I rase car illegally and I'm in a underground fight ring they really think they can take on STORMI SKY I THINK BLOODY NOT. Yeah haha I was wrong I kind of got caught because my stupid  tires popped. I find of used my powers and kind of got caught on the news. That's when Tony found me. I was put into an adoption place (i cant remember what it called)  with a necklace type thing to stop my powers.

Present time

Outfit: at the top

I was currently sitting on this terrible bed in this small room, just staring at a wall. Everyone in this building was scared of me but who wouldn't be I'm me. Some lady came into my room saying I have been ADOPTED. WHAT?! NO?! I cant be adopted they won't want me my soulmates wouldn't want  me when they find out what I have done in my pass. Well joke on them I'm never going to stop running from my problems. 

One chapter done YAYA. Tell me what you think.                                                                                               ~Person 🖤

Word count: 533