26-Why are you helping me?

"You have something i want," the guy says.

"Who are you?" Tony spits out.

"Oh how rude of me I'm the Joker," he says spinning. He stops and turns and gets his face inches apart. "Where is the Bat?" He says laughing like a maniac.

"I don't know," i spit in his face. He slaps me across the face. I hear Tony yell at him. I feel the sting on my face when i turn it to look at that clown. He grabs my face and i feel his finger nails biting into my skin make my face bleed. 

"I'm going to ask you one more time were is the Bat bitch," he says looking beyond angry.

"I'm going to say this one last time I DON'T FUCKING KNOW," I yelled out. He just starts laughing again and i feel something hard hit the back of my head and my vision starts to blur. I faded into the dark.

~time skip~

"Hey wake up," i hear a female voice talking slapping my face lightly. "Come on kid," she says again. I opened my eyes to see a girl with white hair standing in front of my cell.

 I opened my eyes to see a girl with white hair standing in front of my cell

"Tony where is he?" I asked weekly.

"Hey kid i don't have a lot of time i called Bats he will be here soon i can't believe my pudding did this to you and Stark" she says. 

"Why are you helping me?" I asked barley hear her voice all i know is that Batman will be here soon. "I have to go kid if i get caught here he will punish hm and you," she says hiding in the shadows. 

"Ah your awake where bats?" He says hitting the bars of the cell or more like cage as my focus comes into view. 

"I don't know," i said again he slaps me again but this time my face doesn't move. 

"Mhm what a strong girl you are but not stronger them 10 Russian words," Joker says grabbing a tiny red book with a black red star on it. My eyes widen. I started shaping my head furiously. He just starts laughing.

"быстрая машина (fast car)

"Stop"

боль (pain)

"Enough"

жить (live)

At this point i started yelling trying to resist the pain of the solider.

смерть (death)

сильный (strong)

боюсь (afraid)

дьявол (devil)

ангел (angel)

маленький волк (small wolf)

буря (storm)"

I started to not feel like myself anymore. Like i wasn't in control. I'm a broken little girl stuck in her own body. 

Sorry for the short chapter and for not posting in a long time i had a ton of hw and releasing some of my other books. I hope you like this chapter.

~person🖤