20-More people yay

"Hey Tones what do you need?" I said when i got outside with my soulmates behind me walking away to join their friends while Tony comes to talk to me in private.

"Tones? You know what never mind we want to see your power," Tony said giving me a looked that said please don't embarrass me. 

"No," i said looking him dead in the eye.

"Why not." he says confused.

"Because Logan says that more people are coming over and i want everyone to be surprised because i went through some people's mind and they seem to doubt me i want to prove them wrong," i said with a smirk. "Only some of the guys see a little of what i can do, Deal." I said putting my hand out to Tony. He smiles at me putting his hand in mine and said "you are going to fit right in kid."

I turned around and walked away planning on going to my room and watching tv. I got to my room and see a oddly shaped knife on my bed stand and thought nothing of it and put it down again. Plopped onto my bed and put on the Vampire Diaries, when suddenly my door opens and i through the knife at them. I looked up to see a very scared Clint in the door way.

"Sorry," i said to Clint getting up to hug him. He hugs me back and say that "its fine."

I went back to my bed and Clint climb on and lays his head on my chest while i play with his hair while his arms go around my waist and my other arm does around his shoulders.. The rest of the guys walked in and they each look at the knife sticking out of the door way.  Clark pulls the the knife out and looks at me then to Arthur then to Barry.

"What is that what i think it is," Barry says the Clark and then stares ay me. I looked at him confused. Arthur grab the knife out of Clarks hands and says,

"How did you get this?" Everyone looks at him confused.

"I don't know it was just in my room when i got here, why?"  I asked.

"Well because this is one of Batman's knifes" he says taking the knife away from Arthur and handed it to me. I grab it and started to inspect it. *Im an idiot how did i not notice it was a bat shaped knife*

I started to look at everything in my room and see something new on one of the shelves and use my powers to summon it to me

I started to look at everything in my room and see something new on one of the shelves and use my powers to summon it to me. Some of the guys gasp at the green magic i used to get the new knife i ignore them and the knife falls in my hand. I press a button and the blade come out.

 I press a button and the blade come out