13-Soulmates

"Okay so who are your soulmates," he asked.

"Um I'm not sure," i lied. 

"Don't worry doll we can tell you," Bucky says. "Okay so here are your soulmates, that Steve Roger or captain America, I'm Bucky Barnes or the winter solider, that is Clint or Hawkeye, that is Scott Lang or ant man, that is Vision, that guy with the grease hair is Loki Laufeyson or the God of lies, the young boy is Peter Parker or Spider-Man, and the boy with the silver hair is Pietro Maximoff or Quicksliver."

"Um hi", i said.

"Wait Storm how old are you?," Wanda asked. 

"15 why?" I asked.

"Okay Storm's soulmates how old are you," Wanda asked agin.

I entered Wanda's mind *what are you doing*  *trying to find how much i have to change each of your ages so we can release this to the press* *what NOO not the press* *why* *i will explain later* *okay*

"Okay well we are 16," Peter and Pietro says at the same time.

"I'm 26," Steve says.

"I'm 27," Bucky says.

"I'm 22," Scott say. (I change his age because I looked it up and it said 49).

"I'm 21," Clint says (i change is age to because it says he is 47).

"I'm 17," Loki says.

"I don't have an age," vision says (the internet said 3 so idk if you know his age please tell me).

"Are you okay doll," Bucky asked me looking concerned. 

"Yea I'm fine," i answered back. 

"Okay Nat, Nebula, Gamora, Shuri, and  Storm to my room now," Wanda says to us. 

"Come on Storm, I will show you the way," Gamora tells me. 

The girls and I walked to Wanda room which i totally forgot how to get there because of how huge this house is. "Okay we need to talk about this age thing," Wanda starts, "you are good at hiding your feelings but Bucky kind of saw that you were worried."

"What are you worried about Storm?" Nebula asked. 

"I would love to tell you but..." i say as i walk to the door and open it "but these guys are listening." I say as i see my soulmates standing outside the door.

"WTF, BROTHER WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION?" Wanda yells at her twin.

"Because we are worried about her," Pietro answers while staring at me. 

"I said i was fine," i told him. 

"My love i know you are lying I'm the god of lies so tell us what wrong," Loki says as he walks towards me. 

"I rather just tell the girls," i says.

"That fine Storm but if you need anything just call okay," Clint say with a smile.

"Okay," i said with a small smile. They leave the room all give me smile before leaving. 

To be continued...

I'm sorry about the short chapter I'm in class (history) and I'm so bored anyway here you go. Next chapter will probably be up later. Also go read my other book and tell me what you think. :)

~person 🖤